[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else ever made something physically freeze by touching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: cool.jpg (13 KB, 236x282) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
13 KB, 236x282
Anyone else ever made something physically freeze by touching it via focusing pure rage upon it whilst tripping on acid?
Or is this just me?
Also ever since taking acid i cant seem to feel the extreme rage i felt whilst on it nor would i had ever suspected such a feeling possible pre acid.

Anyone else got any batshit insane drug stories to help me guage just how fucked up i am atm.
>>
Are you saying that you have some kind of weird superpower that only works when you're tripping?
>>
File: 800554_BB_01_FB.EPS_1000.jpg (46 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
800554_BB_01_FB.EPS_1000.jpg
46 KB, 1000x1000
>>16920409

yeah man I press my fingers together and squeeze and suddenly everything is smoking white
>>
you experienced 'rage' on acid?

nah mate you cant have been on acid lol
>>
>>16920411
i dont know what happened, i took more acid than i ever had and just popped.
got really angry about how the world was and i was smoking a cigarette at the time ,and that was the tipping point, the cigarette, and then rage = tiny crystals of ice crawling up my hand and physically bleeding through my fingers freezing the cigarette solid.
my friend walks in on this happening and i drop the smoke out of shock and panic, its extinguished and thawing on the ground.
she kept asking me why a puddle of water was around the cigarette.

i just want to know if this was explainable.
>ie, you was high as shit
>>
>>16920468
dont get me wrong, i have experienced many things on acid and other drugs, but from what i know about acid is that there is no end to any thought. and i stumbled down rage alley.

i just really want to hear more tripping stories along the same lines if they exist.
>>
no 1?
>>
>>16920632

santa aint real son

it's called hallucination cause it's just in yor head
>>
>>16920642
this thread is not about santa, unless you were tripping and santa rolls up.

care to share a hallucination story/experience?
>>
I experienced two days of my life as an animated picasso painting.

shit was trippy as balls to say the least. I couldn't see what was going on but i had an intuitive feeling of being on top of everything. and the circles and ovals and squares made sense too somehow. it was like looking straight at my unfiltered subconscious.

what drug was that?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.