[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls always do this shit? >Will be watching tv while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Why do girls always do this shit?

>Will be watching tv while gf is eating in the kitchen.
> Her friends are over and she's feeling confident.
> finishes eating something I don't like
>walks over to me, sits on my lap and starts goddamn kissing me.
>close my eyes and try not to think about the flavor of homemade chili. Tuna salad. Turkey sub.

I've had at least three different gf's who've done this...just last week (the latest).

Seriously, do you bitches get turned on after eating or something?

I honestly couldn't kiss a girl after eating until I at least brushed and rinsed my mouth with fluoride.

What's the deal with that?
>>
Is it usually with people over?
>>
>>16920366
waaaa?

I'm talking about three different 'gf's' unrelated in the timeframe.
>>
>>16920370
Right.

>Her friends are over and she's feeling confident.
But is it typically when her friends are over? Because that's a way for them to show off.
>>
>>16920358
>I honestly couldn't kiss a girl after eating until I at least brushed and rinsed my mouth with fluoride.
I don't think that bothers most people, but anything strong smelling (like fish) would freak me the fuck out. Speak up, if it bothers you.
>>
>>16920374
Ahhh...gotcha.

Every time it happened, it was when her friends were over...yes. Never happened when we were solo.
>>
>>16920378
Perhaps...but I don't want to hurt the girls feelings. Women are very self-conscience creatures. Don't wanna perturb their emotions.
>>
>>16920398
Uh, OP, I hate to break it to you, but I'm a woman. If my breath reeks, I'd rather know, so that I can avoid kissing my guy after eating certain things. If she's not completely irrational, she'll understand.
>>
File: 1455303284802.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455303284802.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>16920451
Oh, I know you're a woman. Was just being honest. What I am inquiring is WHY are so self-conscience about shit...yet, totally bypass something so obvious...unless, oblivious?
>>
>>16920485
The smell probably didn't even register in her mind. When you eat something like tuna, or garlic, you become a little desensitized to the odor. If you don't brush your teeth immediately after eating, and you wait a few hours, then you notice how much you reek. Just politely tell her no next time and wait until her friends leave to explain why.
>>
>>16920508
Dood..she (they) kissed (kisses) me immediately after eating. Either they are oblivious or confident. There can be no other reason.
>>
>>16920543
Right, and I'm saying she's oblivious. Her breath doesn't smell because, by eating, she's immersed herself in the scent. She's... de-sCent-sitized. :^)
>>
What is your deal with complaining about that. I wish I was you.
>>
op you sound autistic. Also just lightly joke, "ew your breath taste like *name of food*"

OR she's trying to portray her dominance over you. Good for her. kek
>>
File: my-fedora-is.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
my-fedora-is.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>16920553
Well...damn.

That's why I'm afraid to say anything.
>>
File: 1451959871023.jpg (36 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451959871023.jpg
36 KB, 800x600
>>16920586
Yes...I am. (Autistic)

Good for her (agreed) for their dominance, I say.

Woman have every right to be as confident as men. No problem with that...just don't like tasting what they ate.
>>
File: 1449368745192.jpg (288 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1449368745192.jpg
288 KB, 3000x2000
>>16920586
I am also a feminist.
>>
Oh, op you're cool.

Ok then idk man maybe you come across girls with a weird fetish for transferring their left overs in your mouth
>>
>>16921313
That's a weird fetish lol.
>>
>eating something I don't like
This is your real problem, OP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.