[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you forget someone whom you have feelings for despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1411839040078.gif (64 KB, 187x186) Image search: [Google]
1411839040078.gif
64 KB, 187x186
How do you forget someone whom you have feelings for despite knowing that it'll never work out?

There's this girl who's the daughter of my mom's BFF and every year her mom would bring her back from aboard for a month a two to visit my mom. They've been doing that since I was a kid and now I'm 23 (shes 19), last year I got physical with her and she's been in my mind ever since. I think that I might have always had a thing for her but after her visit last year I just can't help but miss her all the fucking time since she left.I know that I could never ask her out due to the fact that she lives a thousand miles away from me for ten months a year, and even though she said she likes me I bet she's probably fooling around with some fag over there since she's kind of a slut.

Actually I don't even know if I love her or not since I only live with her for one moth a year. Thing is that she has left for like 6 months and I still am thinking about her everyday. It could be that's just because she's the first girl I ever got physical with (I'm a 23 yo virgin) tho. I wish I could just forget about her existence but it's proven to be quite a hard task.
>>
>>16920207
Try to get sexual with sluts near you, that way you can forget about her.
>>
>>16920207
Avoid contact in the two months you see her and try meeting other girls, i know its hard but its the only way.
>>
>>16920311
this
>>
dont thinking in that person
>>
>>16920207
Contact details.
Date.
Get a fucking job.
Move somewhere together.

You're an adult skip. Stop sitting back and start taking stuff you want.
>>
>>16921657
How do you think in someone?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.