[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From beta to alpha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Feels.png (44 KB, 680x421) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
44 KB, 680x421
How to?
Full story: 21 years old betafag virgin here. I can communicate really well with the people that i know for a while but i am horrible at making new friends. Jokes are my strong side. My friend told me that with my sense of humour i will be drowning in pussy. Yeah i can make everyone laugh but i cant have a closer relationship. So far i have never had serious relationship and now i am afraid of relationships because i have no experience at all.
And enough with these "hit the gym" advices. I am already hitting the gym. Im thin and fit but not muscular.
So what are your advices? How to become alpha? There are many girls around me but i am very picky about them although i know i should not be. But when i see a cute girl i instantly think of 100 reasons why i should not talk to her or why she would not like me. So help me anons, my parents are already trying to hook me up with random girls and it is awkward.
>>
Sounds like a confidence problem. Fake it till you make it beta fag.
>>
>>16920206
As long as you believe in the concept of beta/alpha, you'll always be beta.
>>
File: 1447734796786.gif (906 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1447734796786.gif
906 KB, 500x349
>>16920206
I have Asperger Syndrome. But even at 18, I still figured out how to go from virgin to alpha. Study the cloths people wear. Learn the latest fads and lingos. Study the alpha behavior the best you can. Get a hairstylist (girls love that shit). Most importantly find friends or go out with the ones you have. If you don't have any, go out to bars/clubs alone and find some.

Good luck.
>>
Give your friend a hundred bucks and for every approach you do you get 10$ back. If you fuck it up and make a fool of yourself, don't judge yourself. Repeat till no longer affraid
>>
>>16920206
>betafag virgin
>horrible at making new friends
>cant have a closer relationship
>afraid of relationships
>thin and fit but not muscular
>i am very picky
>i should not talk to her
>it is awkward

These lines tell me all I need to know. Your confidence is very low and you're afraid to try to improve. Doing so feels awkward. This is because your hormonal profile is weak as a result of your weak lifestyle. People are biochemical machines and you, as a machine, have adjusted to a beta lifestyle, which has literally altered your biochemistry. Leaving the beta lifestyle will force yourself to change at the biochemical level and so you will naturally resist to stick to what's comfortable. What makes you comfortable keeps you weak, because you are weak. Don't be comfortable being weak.

You have two ways to proceed.

1. Suck it up. You won't be comfortable forcing yourself into a new lidestyle but eventually you will adjust to the better lifestyle and living as a beta as you do now will be what makes you sick
2. Adjust your biochemistry exogenously so you feel comfortable in those situations that your current chemistry is averse to. Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up.
>>
OP here. Forgot to mention that i am super pesimist. In people i am sure fun and positive but deep down in my head i am depressive and alwsys have suicide as exit plan. Also i am super mean and i have this little urge in me to insult or make other people feel bad or simply laugh about them. How do i treat my need for insulting others? It sometimes ruins my whole fun image.
Shit this feels so good to confess.
>>
>>16920251
Mind to tell me more about this biochemistry? Maybe it is fapping that makes it all worse? Some days i can fap up to 5 or 7 times. On regular day it is about 4. Does that affect my confidence?
>>
>>16920262
>>16920276
This is serious shit beyond the scope of an anonymous anime board. You need to discuss these things with a doctor and get your blood work done to find out what's wrong. In the mean time, actively work on improving your lifestyle. Quitting fapping is obviously the first big step.
>>
>>16920317
It cant be that bad can it? It is not like im doing 5 times in a row. But im as sports guy im using random researches that prove that fapping does not affect aports performance to justify fapping mania.
>>
>>16920329
The guy that threw the wall of text at you is pretty correct. I'd disagree with him on certain ideological points, but not on his pragmatic advice.

Ain't nobody gonna be able to tell you how to change or even what to change. You gotta understand, we don't know SHIT about you. We only know several sentences that you've given us about yourself and your situation. It takes someone with months and years of experience with you to really give proper counsel.

Regardless, the key is to DO something. I can't tell you what will be most useful because I don't know a fucking thing about you. I've been in a similar situation/place when I was younger though, so I know enough to say that the most important thing is to DO SOMETHING and BE ACTIVE.

I don't give a fuck WHAT you do. Get a job in the service/hospitality industry. Go for long walks. Take up some sick hobby like SCA or paintball or something. Clean yourself up. Go to the bar. Shit, I don't know man.

But what you DON'T need to fucking do is continue sitting in you goddamn room tugging on your fucking dick all day. I mean, most practically, that shit is gonna sling you a heaping helping of trouble when you actually get down to sexual activity with someone aside from your hand. Besides that, you're literally spending too much fucking time jerking off, dude. I ain't gonna say its a medical problem, but I can't even begin to claim "yeah, you know, jerking off about four times a day ain't a big deal"

How do you even have time to jerk off so fucking much? FUCKING DO SOMETHING HOMIE
>>
>>16920234
this concept is very real
>>
>>16920569
It's the difference between
Strong and weak
Secure and insecure
Active and inactive
Good and bad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.