[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I cheated on my girl quite a while ago. Told her immediately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1452767371034.jpg (23 KB, 400x537) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452767371034.jpg
23 KB, 400x537
So I cheated on my girl quite a while ago. Told her immediately and we are still together but for her the sexual side of the relationship is dead because it reminds her too much of that. What can I do?
>>
>>16920082
not cheat you degenerate fuck.
>>
>>16920082
>Aw <3
>Not "Let me help you next time"
Fucking beta
>>
>>16920098
It's not like I'm proud of it. I hate myself so much for doing that to her. But the point is that we both still want to be together but it's just that any sexual things remind her of that. Any advice on what could be done?
>>
>>16920082
No fixing this you shit-stained mongoloid.
>>
>>16920108
is she okay with any level of being physical?
>>
>>16920115
Yeah, it's literally just the sexual part
>>
>>16920127
then you wait.

you need to understand that you have absolutely no say in what happens when it comes to sex now. you've given up that privilege when you fucked stacey.

she'll move at her own pace. if you're not okay with that then leave you unfaithful faggot.
>>
>>16920082

Learn how to eat the pussy good.
>>
>>16920082
>Told her immediately
what's the point?
you could own up your own mistake and never ever ever tell her
after all that's a price to pay for your guilt, but you wanted to come clean and be guilt-free of having cheated... that's what you get
>>
>>16920108
>It's not like I'm proud of it. I hate myself so much for doing that to her.

I feel ya son. sometimes it just happens, they screw with your head and all of a sudden your dick's been where it shouldn't have been, you came, rolled off, and suddenly two trains collide in your head.

I think that the relationship is unsalvageable :(

maybe you can patch it with professional counseling, but that's gonna be expensive.

I think if you really love her, you should let her go, because she deserves something better. Learn from the experience and move on.

It's sad, but, you know, the world's a shitty place.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.