[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racism...am I overreacting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0339.jpg (174 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.jpg
174 KB, 1536x2048
Last week I was looking at some EMS (emergency medical services) FB pages. I came across a posted video of a group of protesters blocking an ambulance in Chicago. One man made a comment that made me so angry I felt people should know about it. This man, who is a paramedic, posted this comment: "Oh lookie, that species known as porchus monkieus! The only known cure...a bullet." This bothered me so much because this man is supposed to save lives, not destroy them. He is charged by the public to be there when ALL people are in need of emergency medical assistance. I also work in EMS and I can't fathom having this mindset about a segment of the population that I am charged with helping.
So I took screenshots and I sent an email to his employer, the state EMS agency, several of his local news outlets and the local chapter of the NAACP. I received no responses. Frustrated by no response I tweeted the screenshots to his employer...no response, they only blocked me. I don't understand why nobody cares about this guy's hateful comments, especially considering his profession. Am I overreacting?
>>
If you're wasting your free time trying to get someone you don't work with fired, you need to get a fucking life.

If he's as bad as you think he is, his actions will catch up to him someday.
>>
No, the guy is a piece of shit. But there's not much you can do, Anon.
>>
People can post differing, even racist comments as long as they are not calling for someone to be killed.

The internet brings out these kinds of people because they will never say what they do to a person's face.

On the other side people need be responsible for their actions. It is hard not to see blacks, like trump supporters, as violent groups when evidence of them being violent is presented. Blocking and ambulance or punching someone does make a good impression.
>>
>>16919843
he can say whatever he wants, it's non of your business
>>
>>16919843
please stay on Facebook if you want to severely overreact about opinions you don't like

also you're a shitty person for trying to get someone fired for their jobs because of words. hopefully someone gets you fired from your job for some stupid reason one day so you can understand how fucked up that is.
>>
>>16919843
I don't think you're overreacting. I've known of two people who got fired for posting far less offensive shit on their social media. That's pretty fucked up, anon, that nobody cares, but at the same time it's not all that surprising. I'm sorry but if the employer is blocking you and no one else is responding, it's best to let it go. Keep those screenshots for reference on your computer, of course.
>>
>>16919843
You don't work in the nigger infested area of Chicago so you have no right to judge him. You don't know what he's seen. How many dead gangster bodies has he had to clean up?

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>16919904
At least he doesn't have to work in the gypsy neighbourhoods in Europe. There's a few areas EMS no longer service because those shitskins literally rob the ambulance.

I also can't imagine what treating some sex offender who was wounded by police is like. Being EMS is suffering. Doesn't help with fags like OP who just want to make their lives harder because they have their panties in a knot.
>>
>>16919904
Wrong again /pol/cucks, OP has every right to judge incompetency and hypocrisy in his own line of work. If anything it's his duty to do so, especially in a medical field.
>>
>>16919936
>Wrong again /pol/cucks, OP has every right to judge incompetency and hypocrisy in his own line of work. If anything it's his duty to do so, especially in a medical field.
He would indeed have that right (duty, even). But he's abusing it by making judgments based on factors that have no material bearing on the man's ability to do his job, just to stick it to someone he (she?) disagrees with. The man's comments are beyond tasteless, and I certainly wouldn't care to know him, but they do not render him unfit to do his work.

The NAACP seems to have taken the stance that OP was overreacting. That's good enough for me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.