[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I bait this bitch to know if she drugged me? Last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg (21 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg
21 KB, 540x516
How can I bait this bitch to know if she drugged me?

Last night I was at a MILF's place and had a drink. She told me to go see the apartment while she was mixing our drinks and then after I had a few sips I felt really drunk. I could hardly stand up straight and I got really blurry vision and after I while I went home. When I was trying to sleep I felt like I was hallucinating and had convulsions and was sweating a lot. Today I slept through most of the day and felt really sick despite only having one small drink last night...

I am now thinking I was drugged by this bitch who has been acting psycho all day so do you have any suggestion on how I can bait a confession out of her?
>>
"I'm still reacting funny to that drink you gave me. I need you to tell me what you put in it. This is important."

No need to be all subtle or baitey or crap like that. If she's freaking out like this, then something happened that wasn't supposed to. She's in unfamiliar territory, and that's to your advantage. Press it: confront her head-on, with an implication that this could be dangerous for you (which it could, since you have no idea what was in it). She'll break down.
>>
>>16919831
tell police? they'll do bloodwork and a toxicology screen at the hospital. something shows up then your story fits with date rape scenarios.
>>
>>16919831
"Hey, what do you mix together to make that drink? I may be having some sort of allergic reaction"
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.