[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladder Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 244x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 244x310
Anyway to climb out of the abyss and into her "real" ladder? We haven't communicated over 2 months because she ghosted me when we were chatting

Yes, she's a "friend"
>>
>>16919578
Bump
>>
>>16919578
just move the fuck on you faggot.
>>
>>16919578
Send her a dick pic, you'll leave the friend zone right away.
>>
>>16920084
Kek

>>16920035
I am moving on, I'm just wondering if it's possible to recover from this and if she will ever see me differently
>>
>>16919578
>Anyway to climb out of the abyss and into her "real" ladder?
No. When you failed to express interest early on, she assumed you weren't interested and distanced herself. No coming back from that.

This is why it's important to be straightforward and forthcoming about your feelings when you're dealing with women. Right at the beginning, and every time they change. Chad gets girls because he does this. You must too.

>We haven't communicated over 2 months because she ghosted me when we were chatting
Not if she's ghosting. She's onto you, she's creeped out, and if you don't quit messaging her, she'll probably start warning people she knows.

No joke. Reputations die over things die this. She's gone, man. Let her go.
>>
Wow, I haven't thought about ladder theory in a decade. Where did you pull this dusty old tome out of?

Anyway you've misunderstood the concept. While there is a notion of climbing in LT (hence the point of ladders) there's no jumping around like you're talking about. The ladders and space outside of them are discrete and bounded. You don't climb out of one place and onto another.

If you're in the abyss then you are simply background noise in her life. You were screwed the moment she didn't stick you on a rung the first time she had the chance. Granted you would have also been screwed had you been given a rung on the friends ladder but what's done is done.

LT is a retrospective analysis, not a repair plan. You use this framework to reflect upon the facts of what has happened thus far and call it like it is. You got stuck in the wrong place. The only outcome from there is that you lose.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.