[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so , anon, here is that girl, we went out a couple of times,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
so , anon, here is that girl, we went out a couple of times, everything went nice, but now she says she is way too busy and can't go out. also answers very late and not open for conversation in social media, even though we were chatting non stop when going out
i kinda don't waste time if everything is lost here and kinda don't want to abandon ship if hope is not lost.
should i just aske her if she is too shy to say "anon, pls leave me alone'?
thanks in advance
>>
you should ask her, that will probably help end anything if it isn't working for her

she might wuss out and say "oh no anon i still want to be with you" and the only real way check that she does is to ask her about spare time that she has, if any. or if she's going through something.
>>
>>16919509
ok, lets do this. I'll post what came of it, if you are interested
>>
if she is too shy to say it, and you make her confess instantly, that's it sadly anon. no real need to further discuss.

if she disagrees with the statement, post it for us. might be able to decipher her real meaning for you. remember to ask her about any personal problems and any free time she may have.
>>
>>16919587
>might be able to decipher her real meaning for you
kek
Thanks, I will
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.