[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do if my cat literally never stops begging for food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 645x773
What can I do if my cat literally never stops begging for food? As soon as I wake up and go to take a piss he's in my shit begging. He walks in front of your feet to make you trip multiple times and he runs up the stairs and gets in the way if you don't feed him. Every time I try laying down he just sits in my door way and stares at me until he falls asleep. Every time I go to the kitchen he'll start running in front of me and he'll start eating food out of his dish or eating random shit off the ground while getting in my way. It's literally 24/7. If I sit on the couch he just keeps staring at me and walking towards his food dish. If I ignore him he just jumps on something near me and makes a ton of noise and shit. Every second of the day he acts like he hasn't eaten in a week.
>>
>>16919350
Give him more water
>>
>>16919350
how much do you feed him per day? just curious
>>
>>16919350
How much do you feed him and WHAT do you feed him? If you're giving him scraps, you're doing this to yourself.

I have 6 cats. I have to refill their dishes twice a day and they leave me the fuck alone (unless they want cuddles/play time).
>>
>>16919373
Unlimited amount of hard food and I give him 2 or 3 different kinds of meat shit a day
>>
>>16919379
So he's not actually hungry. It kinda sounds like he wants attention. Or maybe he needs more water like >>16919371 said.

Set an extra water bowl out. Also try some behaviour modification: ignore him when he's meowing (this will be hard), then if you see him being quiet, even if he's sleeping, give him attention. With time he'll learn that being quiet gets him attention and being noisy gets him nothing. Give it a week or two and if you don't see an improvement, call the vet I guess.
>>
>>16919379
"meat shit"
People food, like processed sandwich meat? Or canned cat food? Honestly, a cat shouldn't be eating so much of the canned food. How much does it weigh?
>>
My cat does the same shit and she's so loud and annoying. Either give him fresh water or attention.
>>
Call Jackson Galaxy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.