[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl told me she is into me, today is coming home for "a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pp.jpg (32 KB, 575x576) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
32 KB, 575x576
A girl told me she is into me, today is coming home for "a cup coffe" does that mean that I have to fuck her? I don't even know how to initiate physical contact with her.
>>
You don't HAVE to fuck her, but she is EXPECTING the fucking. It's like "Netflix & Chill".

If you feel awkward about initiating physical contact, try to get a distraction going like... Netflix in bed.
>>
>>16918970
if you dont at least match her expectations she will go cold to you forever and will never see you as potential mate again

good luck OP
>>
kissing someone is something extremely strong that has been banalized nowadays
sex creates an even more intense bond
dont act like sex and kissing is just for pleasure, these things involve love.
the first time i kissed, it was with a girl that i hanged out dor long time, she was a great friend and i trully loved her, that made the experience show me a whole new world.
is also scientifically prooved that sex with someone you dont quite know can do emotional damage
I strongly advice you to NOT enter in a sexual relashionship with someone you dont LOVE

Sorry if a spelled something wrong, english is not my mother tongue.
>>
Coming home to your place? Just start slow snuggle up, go from there.
>>
>>16919006
what do you mean by match her expectations?
>>
>>16919024
Not who you're asking but if she's expecting something and you do nothing, she isn't going to like it and it'll be harder to snag another meeting.
>>
>>16918970
No, it doesn't mean you have to fuck her, and it certainly doesn't mean you should act like you're going to get laid.

She may just want a cup of coffee. She may want to fuck you. See what she tries to initiate, be prepared but not expectant, and if you get more than you want, just tell her no.
>>
>>16919036
well she said she REALLY loves coffe.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.