[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at a tutoring center and there's this one kid I work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Thinking_face_400x400.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_face_400x400.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
I work at a tutoring center and there's this one kid I work with whose in the 7th grade. She's a pretty all right kid but she is so sarcastic all the time. And usually I don't care.

But lately she's been commenting a lot on my makeup and she always brings it up. Then she'll sneak in that I'm ugly. And it's so weird because she'll always say that she doesn't like makeup but she's the one who always brings up the topic of makeup. As for the ugly thing, I don't care that much but she does say I wear makeup because I'm insecure and she likes my selfies in Instagram.

I guess overall, I'm trying to understand why she is talking about this and joking about this now when I've worked with her for two years. It's a trend I noticed.
>>
>>16918938
>she likes my selfies in Instagram
how the fuck did she find your instagram?
>>
>>16918938

You are insecure.

You may wear to much make up.

You seem bother by a shit talking 7 th grade girl that is equally as insecure as you are.

She may not like you girls are like that if you threaten their self esteem.

Lady don't you have better things to worry about.

Go out have some fun suck on a dick and enjoy the night with your clown make up.
>>
probably her hormones kicked in and she is bisexual or something and has feelings for you
>>
>>16918944
I was on Instagram at work and she said "Ooohhh let me follow you" and she just followed me.

I don't post any adult stuff on it so it's fine and I don't talk to her on it. I just talk to her at work.
>>
>>16918945
I do realize that I am insecure. Growing up I was an ugly duckling and it wasn't until later in high school when people started noticing me and commenting on how pretty I am.

Some days when I want to experiment with looks I do wear a bit too much makeup.

I do realize that a 21 year old woman being bothered by a 12 year old is so ridiculous and I am being ridiculous. I feel so lame.

Idk how I even threaten her self esteem? Like how do I even do that?
>>
>>16918938
>I guess overall, I'm trying to understand why she is talking about this and joking about this now when I've worked with her for two years. It's a trend I noticed.
She's just a typical insecure girl. She clearly likes your make up, and enjoys looking at you, but she doesn't know how to properly express how she feels.
>>
>>16918968
>Idk how I even threaten her self esteem? Like how do I even do that?
By existing. It's part of a learning process that she'll have to go through--not everyone is competition.
>>
She's basically at an age where she's starting to play-act adult social interactions and reactions, and she's unfortunately testing it out on you instead of her peers at school (she may have problems at school).

I've noticed that children of a certain age whose parents give them an ah, "bohemian" upbringing in terms of checking their attitude grows up rude like that. Generally something like one or the other would have happened:

>kid says completely rude and uncalled for but factually true statement in a misguided attempt to accentuate how "good" he/she is
>adult goes awww isn't he/she cute, out of the mouth of babes etc
>kid grows up expecting praise from continuing to say uncalled for rude shit

>kid says completely rude or uncalled for thing that is factually true to draw attention from shock value
>beleagured adult goes "uh yeah you're right whatever"
>kid realises saying completely rude and uncalled for shit will not get her in trouble

You should not have let the kid follow you on instagram to begin with. Familiarity breeds contempt, and I bet the kid is expecting a reaction out of you to see how far she could push things with you.

Block the kid on instagram. Next time the kid starts shit about makeup, redirect her to the lesson at hand and make a point about how she does not even like makeup, why does she talk about it so often.
>>
>>16918968
Look lady I am goin to break this down for you.

We are animals and when a youngling sees the alpha bitch posting it she's like

> omg why is this cunt alive?

See some will befriend you and talk shit

Some will just hate

It's like randomly she thinks that you and her are on even footing cause of hormones when you don't even notice her.

Lions lady she's that one youngling thats growing and she is trying to get her own pride started at the price of your dignity.

Bitches be territorial is the summary.
>>
>>16918987
this is the greatest haha

>>16918986
but this is true
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.