[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1458034860459.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1458034860459.png
33 KB, 917x1186
My GF tried sucid I've try to help her and make her smile , didn't work as well and she broke up , is make someone happy is possible yes/no and why ?
>>
>>16918810
It is possible to make someone happy. But if someone has a mental health issue that is a result of a physcial problem(eg: chronic pain) it is not easy to make them happy using the common methods.
>>
It's more like mental problem , some peoples aras her at work
>>
>>16918810
>My GF tried sucid I've try to help her and make her smile , didn't work as well

It's difficult to tie a good knot.
>>
Don't find any issue for her
>>
She also said she has been rape when she was yong and I don't think her friends can help her, is a professional better?
>>
She has been rape when she was yong , like at 5 , she doesn't remember a lot's, her parents don't believe in professional but I do , is it a way for her to get better ?
>>
>>16918810
You can't help her, OP. She has to seek out professional help, with an open mind, on her own.
>>
Either tell her folks

Get pros to delve into her.mind and fix her

Or just don't care smash while you can before she crokes.

Dude your young why deal with this shit.
>>
Yeah true , but should I let her in these problems , anyways she's now in love than one of my friend who doesn't want to get her as GF , she's more depressive than before
>>
She doesn't want to open her mind, she lied a lot's to me , I have to ask one of her friend to get the true story , she lies to much , then that's hard to understand her
>>
>>16918810
this article might help you
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g200907/depression-how-feel/

I believe she is in need of spiritual AND professional help

Sorry if a spelled something wrong, english is not my mother tongue.
>>
>>16918975
>>16918993
Look, she's not a good person. Stop dealing with her shit.
>>
Thanks ! But there is a problem, I see her everyday at work, and that make me feel pain inside, and these peoples who aras her make me angry too , that's really hard
>>
I should stop deal with her , but that's make me ill to let her like this , something like remorses to let someone in problems .
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.