[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend and I have been together for a year. During the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
My girlfriend and I have been together for a year.

During the first few months she made herself out to be a very good girl. I questioned it because she had the tell-tale signs of being a slut. She told me about a fuckbuddy, and actually called him a fuckbuddy. She had her nipples pierced, she hung out with gay guys (who I later found out she showed her nipple piercings to). We met from Tinder, and had sex the third time we met - without a condom. I took it very slow and treated her more as someone to have casual sex with than a girlfriend.

As time went on we talked about things. We talked about our "numbers", I lied and said more, she lied and said less, told me that she only had her first boyfriend and 2 other guys (one being the fuckbuddy). She told me she only met up with a few people from Tinder and I was the only one she had sex with. About 8 months into the relationship we moved in together. I found out about a month after that that she had 2 one night stands with people from Tinder (before we met), and also met a third guy from Tinder and gave him a blowjob. These all happened the first time she met them.

She revealed to me that her father molested her right after she broke up with her first boyfriend. It's legit, she showed me screenshots of texts and emails he sent to her. She did these slutty things as a way of acting out. I understand, but that doesn't mean I feel good about it. We've been going through swings of being fine and being abusive towards each other.

A few nights ago we had a really bad argument, and she told me that after our second date, she slept with her fuckbuddy the next day. Later that night is when her and I had sex for the first time. She also told me that her and that guy didn't use condoms, sweet. According to her, the night we had sex she texted him and told him to fuck off, and blocked his number, facebook, etc.

(1/2)
>>
>>16918776
I can't help but feel betrayed and cheated on. I admit I was taking things slow and even when we were first having sex I didn't consider us to be "together", but the fact that she would give herself up so easily to so many people - even knowing that her dad molested her - really bothers me. The fact that she slept with someone after we first met - a date that SHE WANTS TO USE AS OUR ANNIVERSARY - bothers me, and it especially bothers me because her and I had sex later that night right after she fucked some other guy.

Is this something that goes away with time? I can't help but feel bad, but I guess I am so weak willed that I still want to be with her. I know she loves me, I want to trust that she is telling the truth now, but every time I turn my back there is another lie.
>>
>>16918776
>>16918779
She's obviously fucked up from being molested by her father. It's a shitty situation, but it's definitely within your best interests to break up with her.
>>
>>16918789
There's no doubt she was fucked up. She tells me that I have helped her out of a ditch, that I helped her become a good, loving, caring person again; that she no longer feels worthless and accepts her mistakes as being in the past and learned from them. She assures me that she has never cheated on me, and to be honest I believe her. But she did fuck a bunch of people the first time that she ever met them, and also fucked two guys (her fuckbuddy and myself) within 20 hours of each other, and I don't know if I can ever just "be cool" about it.

She really is crazy about me, I know she sees me as the person to have children with, as a provider, etc. It's a good feeling, and I find her very attractive physically and in-touch with each other's personalities.

She doesn't want to go out drinking, she smokes a small amount of weed but only at our apartment, she doesn't do drugs or anything like that. If I met her today, I would have no doubts about her, but knowing what I know, I can't help but think differently. I do not want to feel this way. I want to be happy and forget about this, but it's hard as fuck to do.
>>
Looks like your everyday tinder whore.
You should generally never develop a relationship with someone from tinder, specially if she is such an easy slut.
She will, for sure, cheat on you really soon.
>>
>>16918807
He already did, it's too late for that

OP, do you think she would cheat on you now? Does she do things that make you question her values? You admitted you two weren't necessarily together, and while it was slutty to bang two guys within a few hours, you won man. She took both of your dicks and thought yours was the better. I don't want to sound totally physical, but consider it like this.

She was hooking up with some guy, she called him a fuckbuddy, but for the analogy lets just say that they were dating, okay? While they were dating, she met you and thought you were bomb. She fucked you and told this other guy to beat it.

Would you have been cool if THAT was the case? Reframing the situation can help bud. I hope you get over this.
>>
Wait. What's the issue here exactly? You both lied about your sexual history. She probably did it because women are socialized to be less promiscuous and she didn't want to come off as a "slut". You did it because men are socialized to treat having sex with a lot of women as some sort conquest. You both fucked up, but hey it happens when people just meet and are just starting to feel each other out and want to make a good impression.

The main thing is that all of this was before you guys were even in a relationship. As far as you know she has been 100% faithful to you for the past 8 months. Put on your big boy pants and try and move past this. You both love each other. Don't let this ruin a good thing.
>>
>>16918776
oh man OP. First time you guys fuck you get sloppy seconds. Couldn't she have waited like a day before fucking you too? This never goes away OP and I wouldn't waste anymore time with her.
>>
>>16918776
Give her that card with the picture of the spic dog saying adios
>>
>>16918776
>fucking a girl from tinder RAW
yikes

>fuck you I fucked someone else raw right before you anon!
what else is gonna pop up the next time you have a 'bad argument' good lord.

i suppose you dick didn't rot off from this double dip. her doing that shit is immature af and then bringing it up in order to hurt you is immature af. if you guys are already having abusive fights or whatever then trust me, it doesn't end. there isn't any turning the corner and it's all good. fights and deal breaker type topics like this double dip just accumulate in a bad way. don't settle.
>>
>>16918779
>Is this something that goes away with time?
Not really, no. She can't take back what she did. In the back of your mind, you're always going to wonder if she's sleeping with someone else or being completely honest with you.

My father did horrible things to me, and I acted out briefly, but I never cheated on anyone. Don't let her use that as an excuse for cheating and don't trick yourself into thinking it's because of what happened. She is still in full control of her actions.

What really disturbs me in this situation, aside from lying to you about such a horrible thing, is that she could have potentially given you something dangerous. She put your health and well-being on the line by being selfish and impatient.
>>
>>16918789

Nope

She started being a slut before then. I thought that was obvious from reading OP
>>
>>16918804
You trusted her and she stabbed you in the back, dump this fucking bitch.
>>
At least she told you, you're lucky if you get that nowadays.

I don't get this casual dating, multiple plate spinning bullshit. I personally couldn't date her seriously, but it's up to you if you can get over sleeping with someone else when you first started dating.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.