[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
texting a girl just to chat - am I friendzoning myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: nw.png (182 KB, 400x318) Image search: [Google]
nw.png
182 KB, 400x318
theres this girl I like and she expressed interest back at me, even asking me out on a date that she paid for

things were going really well

we chatted for a few hours at a time talking about our childhoods and stuff like that, I thought she was really opening up

I was feeling really good about it but now she hasn't replied to my text in a few days, and the last 2 times we talked were not really conversations, mostly just hey hows it going type stuff

she might have just been busy with this big end of term project but I'm not sure, she didnt even send a one word answer

I'm worried I texted her too much and came across as desperate

I was googling around to try and get advice and some places were like dont over think it but the more seduction oriented sources talked about how you can friendzone yourself by texting too much or being too conversational instead of flirty which is what I was doing, we were just talking about stuff and I kept asking questions about her which they also said was bad

I can only really see her in person again if she goes out with me now, its not like I can strike up a conversation randomly now since the term is over

I was going to ask her out on a date this week but now that she hasnt replied I dont know what to do or what to think

she was definitely interested when I saw her in person but now I just dont know its been a week since I last saw her did I friendzone myself
>>
>>16918609
Girls use their phones 24/7, if she didn't reply within 2 hours you should delete her number.
>>
you are friend zoned kill yourself
>>
holy shit guys she just texted me back how long do I wait before replying I dont want to even look at what she said in case it notifies her that I read it
>>
Don't stress it, ask her out.
>>
>>16918694
I think she might have just finished a huge end of term project do I try to ask her out today or wait until tomorrow or the next day I feel like maybe she stayed up all night
>>
>>16918704
Now.
>>
>>16918719
but if shes tired from finishing the project she'll be in a bad mood probably and also wont have any energy left for today so should I wait a day or should I ask today for tomorrow or what do I do
>>
>>16918719
also if I reply to her right away after she didnt reply for 2 days do I come across as desperate help guys I love her I dont want to blow this
>>
>>16918742
Call her and ask her out now.
>>
>>16918748
nobody calls anymore but I'll text her now I hope youre right about this anon
>>
>>16918755
>nobody calls anymore but I'll text her now I hope youre right about this anon
What are you 12?
>>
>>16918742
dont message her
she'll message you back soon
>>
>>16918742
wait at least a few hours
>>
>>16918767
longer
2 months she'll come back i swear
give it plenty of time don't be a needy little shit
>>
>>16918687
straight away? Dont play the game bro.
>>
Post results OP.
>>
Dumbass probably texted right away
>>
>>16918925
>>16918935
you guys made me unsure and now I havent replied

its been almost 3 hours since she texted me I might wait until this evening
>>
There is nothing wrong with being friends with a woman, and it doesn't mean you'll never be in a relationship with her.

The fact is that "friendzone" is just another word for "She's not attracted to you." It's not like you can't text someone just to chat without becoming permanently undateable.

EVERY single relationship with a girl that I've ever had has started as a friendship. This idea that you can't be friends with a girl without ruining your chances of a relationship is just plain wrong. If she's not attracted to you then she's not attracted to you, it has nothing to do with whether or not you're friends.
>>
>>16918941
this makes sense I guess
>>
>>16918720
Now you autist
>>
>>16918936
Don't bother. You're obviously incapable of thinking by yourself and now you'll just play this waiting game. Do you also flip a coin all the time to decide something? Fuck you for wasting our time giving you advice that you're not going to use anyway.
>>
>>16919005
well shes usually around in the evening and if I reply then theres a good chance I can chat with her for a while

if she goes out tonight I guess I'll have to kill myself though
>>
>>16919010
You overthink this so hard. She's just a woman. Yes she might be nice but it's pointless to lose your head for her, considering that it would only push her away.
Ask her out now. Only children play this texting game. This will lead nowhere.
>>
>>16919022
alright I'll message her right now I'll report back
>>
>>16919022
we're chatting its going really well thanks
>>
>>16919022
I'm going to talk to her for a bit

she stayed up for 36 hours working on the project

not sure if I'll ask her out shes so tired
>>
>>16919053
It really doesn't matter if she's tired or not. Do what you will. Don't tangle along for too long though (you might already have).
>>
>>16919085
we;re already in a conversation it doesnt feel right
>>
>>16919085
I made her laugh I'm trying to steer the conversation towards what shes doing this week now
>>
>>16919085
I asked her out for thursday she said yes
>>
>>16919085
okay we just said goodbye, we talked for around an hour and made some rough plans for a date on thursday thanks
>>
hahah just reading through the guy's angst made me chuckle, oh the youth
>>
Wait fuck op are you me?

>meet grill online
> go on two dates
>Used to text daily and talk about cool shit
>Haven't heard from her in 3 days
>Try not to be paranoid as fuck about it.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.