[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a daddy putting his 2 month old to sleep at 430 anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1405780992762.jpg (762 KB, 1025x2048) Image search: [Google]
1405780992762.jpg
762 KB, 1025x2048
Ask a daddy putting his 2 month old to sleep at 430 anything
>>
>>16918428
Will you enjoy the next 20 years
>>
Serious question, completely totally and for reals:

How do you sleep at night?
>>
>>16918438
I'm enjoying the first eight,(got an 8year old and a 3 year old)
>>
>>16918428
shouldnt you get off the web?
>>
File: 1418586382652.jpg (18 KB, 362x329) Image search: [Google]
1418586382652.jpg
18 KB, 362x329
My 4 week old has been keeping me up all night. Screaming, crying even though she's been fed/changed/soothed. Putting her in bed results in about 20 mins of silence, if that, until she needs to be picked up again. Does not have colic, just hates being alone I suppose

does it ever get better? I've been so depressed
>>
>>16918441
I work from 6pm to 3am. I get home at 4. Feed baby, burp her change super. Baby goes to sleep. Wife gets up at 7 to get 8year old ready for school and herself ready for work. Before she leaves she feeds baby, chnages her and baby goes back to sleep. We all wake up at 1030. Take my 3year old to the park so and all that. We all take a nap around 230-4pm. Wife gets home by fie and I'm off to work. Works fine for us.
>>
>>16918446
You gotta find a routine, also, you're smiling baby when you pick him/her up every time he/she cries. It will eventually get better anon. I understand you. Don't lose hope lol
>>
>>16918453
I've been trying to enforce a routine with her. She does fine during the day but wants to be up all night. She doesn't like to be separate. I tried ignoring her when she's in the crib crying but she'd scream for 20 minutes and that's too much.

I don't know what to do. This is my first baby. Seems like so much has gone wrong. I just feel like a terrible parent for not being able to solve this.
>>
>>16918459
With my 3 year old I used to let him on his crib, cried for 15 minutes, came back to him picked him up then laid him back down. He eventually got it that I was still around. New baby she's good at sleeping. She sleeps better in a bassinet than her crib. With my son, we figured out we weren't feeding him enough so he was always hungry. Have you tried adding the Gerber rice to her bottle?
>>
>>16918464
No. I pump and feed her my breastmilk from a bottle since she couldn't latch to me. She never wants to drink more than 3 oz right now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.