[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do with life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1455722518076.jpg (40 KB, 671x960) Image search: [Google]
1455722518076.jpg
40 KB, 671x960
>22
>still living at home after complications
>about to try college for the 4th time
>no idea what I want to study
>shit student in high school
>only had a job for about 6 months
>dont want to be a wage slave
>pretty restless
>I want to travel
>adventure
>be young
>no money

Kinda just spewing here, but how do I know what to do with my life? I have no idea what I'd want to do as a career, but I want to get out there and do for once in my life rather than sitting around waiting for something to come to me.
>>
>>16918412
You're a fucking idiot if you don't know what to do.

If you can't do college 3 times just get a job at KFC and be a wage slave.

You will never leave your home country.

Get your shit together and get the fuck off of 4Chan.

or kill yourself

If I knew where you were i'd cut you, bitch
>>
>>16918450
>I got at least that far myself
>it's not like I dropped out, long story short the government cucked me once and my parents each lost their home (divorced) while I was staying for the first semester
>k
>that's the first sensible thing you've shit out
>been down that road too many times, bored of it
>you'd try
>>
>>16918466
>cucked

Yeah, you're destined for failure.
>>
>>16918487
You got something to vent there buddy?
>>
>>16918507
Just stating how it is.
>>
>I don't want to be a wage slave
You've sort of fucked your choice here, man.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.