[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she calls you sweet, does that mean you're in the friendzone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: 1457969845861.jpg (66 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1457969845861.jpg
66 KB, 540x960
If she calls you sweet, does that mean you're in the friendzone?
>>
How are we supposed to know?
>>
>>16918357
Not necessarily, a lot of other things come into play
>>
>>16918357
It depends. Is that all she has to say?

If so then yes. The same can be said if she says "he's a nice guy"
>>
>>16918364
Nah she said some other things
>>
>>16918357

You're the one that she calls sweet,

But for Chad it's skeet skeet skeet
>>
>>16918372
So its a bad thing?
>>
>>16918382
Hell yeah
>>
>>16918357
I call the guy I like "sweet, cute, nice" all the time. It is not bad, if it's not the only thing you have going for you.
>>
>>16918357
as with all things involving girls it matters more how she says it, the context, the tone, the body language
>>
>>16918357
"Sweet" is what the old lady up the block calls the neighbor kids, you aren't friendzoned, you're kid-zoned.

It's over, man.
>>
>>16918731
nah my gf calls me sweet and she literally blows me nightly
>>
>>16918737
Your girlfriend likes kids.
>>
>>16918750
I'm okay with this
>>
What if she uses so sweet?
>>
>>16918772
even worst

you are now her gay friend
>>
Jesus christ, what does it fucking matter? Some girls like sweet guys if they're attracted to them based on traits including and beyond 'sweetness'
>>
>>16918808
yep worse
>>
OP, don't trust the people on here saying it means it's ruined.

Look at her body language and behavior. Does she touch you regularly? Does she groom herself in your presence? Does she compliment you often? Does she pay attention to you and the conversation? Does she mirror your own body language and expressions? Does she make time for you often?
>>
>>16918357
No way. My now girlfriend used to call me "sweet" and "so sweet" when we first met, it depends on her.
>>
>>16919225
Yes, to all of that>>16919317
>>
>>16918357
Nah it doesn't mean anything. Just ask her out.
>>
>>16918357
Depends on the women and what else she says about you. If all she says is that you are sweet and nice then it isn't good. If she mentions that you are handsome, strong, intelligent, or confident as well as sweet then she probably sees you as boyfriend material.
>>
>>16919738
What about if you had big arms?
>>
>>16919776
That falls under the strong category. So yeah pretty sure she is into you. Ask her if she wants to go out sometime.
>>
>>16919788
What makes you say that?
>>
>"haha you are cute"

I hate these words so much. It denies any action you do and puts you immediately in manchild status. Anything you do or say, if someone says this you are fucked, there is no response. Just removes any masculinity you have whatsoever.

Fuck being cute
>>
>>16920427
Yeah but she isn't saying that though
>>
>>16918357
Stop being a fag and ask her out. Be direct
>>
>>16920434
What is she saying then? If a girl calls me cute after I make a serious statement or proposition it makes me feel less of myself, who can take that as a compliment

Even if a girl says that just out of the blue it certainly doesn't mean she wants to have anything serious with you. You become like some kids toy
>>
>>16920454
>You become like some kids toy
Yeah, but you become a toy I want to fuck. It's probably different for everyone, but I only compliment people in that way if I like them.
>>
>>16918731
Shut it down op
>>
>>16920471
Well most guys don't think of anything sexual if you say the word "cute". If you say that I'm "cute", I get the feeling like you are something like a friend of my older sister who is 10 years older then me. Cute doesn't make me think about anything sexual, actually the exact opposite
>>
Worrying about the friend zone and girls in general is a waste of time. Besides women like the kind of guy who isn't soo concerned about if they like them or not. It's true, focus on other things.
>>
>>16920741
This is fantastic
>>
>>16921402
Damn straight
>>
>>16918357
If you find her interesting and want to date her just ask her out, don't drag it out forever.
Just say you find her and conversations with her interesting and ask her if she's like to go out for a date.

If you drag things out for too long you'll end up in the friendzone or she finds someone else.
>>
>>16918357
No, the friendzone explicitly means the "lets just be friends" line.

That said, "sweet" might as well be "low energy."
>>
look it could also mean that you simply displayed non-fuckboy behavior. that's a great thing to hear if you're flirting and she know that you're trying to get in her pants. not so good if you're a chubby orbiter
>>
>>16918357
You're most likely in the "wouldn't-touch-with-a-ten-foot-pole-wrapped-in-a-cloth-zone" anon.
>>
>>16922412
???What do you mean low energy
>>
>>16922415
Lolol
>>
Holy shit this thread has conflicting info
>>
>>16918357
When I say it I mean the guy is thoughtfull and I noticed he says/does something just to make me happy/feel better.
To me at least that's a sweet person.
>>
>>16922471
Do you like the guy?
>>
Guys are slow on the uptake
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.