[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what to do with my life anymore >be me >live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I don't know what to do with my life anymore
>be me
>live with my grandma, my mom and my brother
>my grandma is very, very ill
>has been for the last 6 years
>since my dad and my grandpa died, I've felt lonely as shit
>never had friends
>i sleep all day, stay up all night
>finished high school last year
>don't have a job
>don't go to university
>everynight i have to help my grandma get up and go to the bathroom
>do it every 20 minutes
>my mom is tired and depressed
>constantly says she wants to die
>my brother had an accident and burnt his face
>been having thoughts of just killing everybody here and commiting suicide
>but i know i can't do that, my brother doesn't deserve it

what the fuck should i do
i feel hopeless and tired guys
>>
You and your mom needs therapy, you need to get a job. Fix your sleeping schedule and start doing more activities like going for a run or a simple walk. Suicide ain't the answer. Also if you were to an hero, your mom would fall into deeper depression. So dude, get yourself together and fix your life.
>>
>>16918350
that's probably one of the things keeping me alive
if i kill myself, it will bring only more suffering to my family
it's hard being 18 years old, no experience and trying to find a job
but i do try, god knows i do
>>
>>16918365
That's good, keep it up. You're still young, you have your whole life before your eyes. There's lots of people who have been at the edge of life and still brought themselves up at the very top. If they can do that, so can you.
>>
>>16918374
thanks man
it's just that sometimes i can't cope with so much suffering surrounding me, and having no one to talk to makes it worse
that's why i'm here, i guess
>>
>>16918380
Np. If you want to have someone to talk to, go to forums just like now. It's actually a good thing that you're opening up because it's actually helpful to you.
>>
Get hospice care for your grandmother. It will ease both you and your mother I'm sure. They offer family counselors too. Depending on situation you can get the county to pay.
>>
well you don't mention anything about looks so
leave your family, get a job
then everything will get better
if you fail this, you got a weak soul brother
don't dissapoint me, you are the shit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.