[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm transitioning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 517x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 517x400
But may not be actual trans? Tell me if I'm doing the right thing or not here. I'm happier with my body now but worry about what others think. And sometimes I feel so different from cis girls. I don't fit in with them and in some ways their minds work in ways my don't. But then it's the same for men. Don't fit in, notice obvious differences. So was transitioning the right thing to do?
>>
>>16918238
You aren't trans. You just don't fit in. A lot of people don't.

Don't mutilate your body; just look for people that you feel understand you better.
>>
>>16918238

this is probably one of the worst places to explore this, anon.

especially with people hyper sensitive against those so called 'trans' who have decided it for themselves and not done anything reassigning, or had the first word with a doctor about things, but still want to talk like they know something and can shame everyone else.

time to talk to the mental doctors that put you on this path again about your current mental state. They are best equipped and know the most about what you've done.
>>
>>16918265
This.

I am a female and do not relate to other girls I just realised that my hobbies did not fit a label so people were not prone to understand. Over time I found people who also had hobbies they enjoyed without falling under sterotypes and labels. Find people who are passionate about their hobbies or live and breathe for them then you will find your people and will learn a lot more about yourself. Enjoy yourself OP you are you do need not labels.
>>
>>16918242
Why do I feel happier like this, then? I look like a girl a lot of the time and most people already call me "she" immediately after meeting me. So that's how far in I am with this already.

>>16918265
Not sure I know which hyper sensitive people you mean? And the psychologist who got me started was really not a great one. Not sure he could help me.
>>
>>16918277
I'm not really worried about labels. more worried about what other people think of me and what I think about myself. Guess you're saying not to care what other people think, but it's important to take stuff like social ramifications into consideration. Right?

And it's all so confusing. I'm happier now, but what will happen in the future? Will the suffering and pain of transition be worth the happiness?
>>
>>16918287
People use labels to understand people without getting to know then when they meet someone who is just them and does not fit anything they gave met they feel uncomfortable this is especially true for females and is why I find it harder to befriend other girls. They are very judgemental it is hard to turn that off and not listen to them. The trick is to keep a circle of close loved ones and anyone outside of that circle opinion is not worth your time. The close people will know you and know after being with you when you are at your happiest. The world is what you make of it. You can not befriend everyone just have manners and help people when you can.
>>
>>16918305
Oh. Thanks!

Now I wish I had friends to keep in a close circle lol.
>>
>>16918318
Your parents or family will do great as starting point for your circle.

No problem I am not trans but I have disabilities without looking like I do it can be hard because people like to jump to conclusions they are afraid of different because they do not know how to handle it. Do not feel bad when people do that they do it with realizing because they are uncomfortable.
>>
Man up and drop the bullshit, be happy with yourself, because you won't get to be someone else in this life.
>>
>>16918327
Without*
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.