[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femon here, My childhood friend gives me nightmares to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
Femon here,

My childhood friend gives me nightmares to this day. She was very normal until her teens once she hit that she became the devil in sheep's clothing. I tried so hard to help her. I saw her do unforgivable things. She made me do things that cause me a lot of problems. When I was 17 I caught her pimping out some 14 even 13 year old girls I did not know what to do so I ran away. I felt guilty that I did not report it to the police. I have trouble sleeping at night I fear she will find me and make me come with her or she will just snap one day and kill my parents as revenge for leaving her.
I am now 22.
>>
>>16918085

If she is really that big of a threat to where you suspect her of murder, you need to report her to the police or whoever the authority is in your town. Make an anonymous report, say you fear for your life. You can still tell them about what you saw with the others. Get this girl on a radar.
>>
>femanon here

Why does it fucking matter

Jesus
>>
>>16918087
I have no evidence and she is extremely manupliative she is very attractive and uses that. Knowing her she start crying and saying I was an ex or something. She is very sneaky and clever. She easily be able to hide her trail. She has no clue where I went because my family moved. I have not been bothered in 3 years now which is good but I feel really guilty that I know what she is capable of and she is out there hurting people.
>>
>>16918090
Probably to avoid all of the instant cuck/don't stick your dick in crazy/friendzoned type comments that would be made if people assumed OP was a guy.
>>
>>16918090
A male would handle this situation a lot more differently. If a male was pimping out 13 year old girls he easily get caught. Women have more rights and this woman is scary.
>>
File: Io_Fear_standard2.jpg (1 MB, 2040x1536) Image search: [Google]
Io_Fear_standard2.jpg
1 MB, 2040x1536
>>16918104
If you moved then why not drop a dime?
>>
>>16918117
I feel like I have battered wife syndrome or something. I know she is out there and I did nothing to stop her when I had the chance. I feel guilty for leaving her when I should not. I have had therapy but nothing helps. On days I get really anxious I go to her website in hopes of finding something to get rid if my guilt for not being able to help those young girls but she just posts things on her site saying that she needs me. It makes no sense. I can not be around people outside really anymore she showed me how evil people can be I always assume strangers are like her. I want to be freed of her grasp.
>>
>>16918147

the simple fact is not all of us will confront a situation in the same way when placed under duress.

you dont seem to have come to terms with who you are/were when you made that choice.

you need a real listening friend or a therapist to help you objectivise.
>>
>>16918181
I have yet to find a good therapist yet sadly. I do not want to burden a friend with it. What she put me through is not something I feel comfortable telling any of my friends. My friends are aware that I have an anxiety disorder and I take medication for it and have limits but they do not understand the amount it is. They do not know that I can not go outside by myself unless I am with someone.
>>
>>16918085
She has probably forgotten you completely. Forget her and live your life.
>>
>>16918115
>Women are seen as delicate angels that would shatter if they tried to commit a crime

FTFY. Idiot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.