[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, anyone can help me please I have a question, my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1341469387230.jpg (35 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1341469387230.jpg
35 KB, 500x327
Welp, anyone can help me please I have a question, my girlfriend and I are into some pretty interesting sexual behaviors like a lot of choking and pain related stuff mostly being done to her. She then told me she wants to get hurt like in a moshpit at a big metal show like she desires to be hurt by really big motherfuckers, "to the point of bleeding" is this sexually stimulating for her or is this more like for herself personally?
>>
Who knows, but it sounds like it's time to hit the gym.
>>
>>16918080
I'm pretty big already, and much much larger than her so, maybe your right I need to get even bigger
>>
Neither, it's natures way of trying to get her killed off because she's crazy.
>>
>gets all bruised and fucked up
>people call the police even if she doesn't agree
>you get put on watch lists

Yeah no, sorry op but get out of there, you don't need jail
>>
>>16918096
>>16918097
Maybe I was looking at this the wrong way, she may just be little sick in the head
>>
>>16918324
Not even sure what your original question meant. Like, is it sexual or is it just for "fun" you mean?

I'll stick with neither being a good thing, regardless.
>>
>>16918353
Meant to ask in a more clear way. Is she getting her rocks off or is she genuinely wanting to cause herself harm
>>
>>16918324
It's based in sex because she views herself as an object due to seriously low self esteem, but it's really about being a victim and the helplessness and submission that comes with that. She is crazy OP. Tell her that you find it concerning that she wants to get hurt that way.
>>
>>16918536
That about sums her up, I'm really getting tired of it. And there is no "ending" the relationship with this girl
>>
I think it's weird you can't tell the difference between self-harm and bdsm.

Generally the context of the conversation will cue you in.
>>
You 2 need Jesus in your life, like simulating the crucifixion and use the blood as lube
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.