[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: anime-art-sword-art-online-1905.jpg (128 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
anime-art-sword-art-online-1905.jpg
128 KB, 596x380
We're here for you
>>
Why do you keep doing this
>>
>>16918063
Because I love you guys
>>
When was the Women of The World Convention that had the meeting during the which you decided that I was unlovable? How many votes were for, how many against?
>>
>>16918063
Shall I make another proper thread?
>>
>>16918081
Are you overweight and ugly?
>>
How do I stop being such a piece of shit and get a hobby I enjoy? All of my time is wasted on useless internet forums.
>>
>>16918112
Do you know what you enjoy?
>>
>>16918112
Start wasting your time on 4chan's "Interests" boards.
>>
male here
what is exactly charming enough to get you in bed
>>
>>16918146
A relationship
>>
>>16918153
21 and never had one

how do i kill myself the quickest way
>>
File: lood.jpg (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
lood.jpg
35 KB, 625x626
>how come you haven't had a girlfriend yet
or
>do you have a gf
>no
>why not?

Are you making fun of me?
>>
>>16918124
Not really. Videogames used to be enjoyable, but I haven't liked them outside of the souls series for years. Other than that I haven't really done much with my time.
>>16918126
I've tried, but all of 4chan is shitposting, and it's hard to get a good grasp of a hobby from purposeful misinformation.
>>
>>16918164
Time to go exploring things you might like then. Thats the first step. If you dont hate it, give it a try.
>>
A former fwb just sent me a snap after a year asking how I've been. I have a gf now. Should I reply out of politeness or just ignore? This fwb used to send me nudes constantly on snapchat and I'd send her shirtless pics etc. I feel like she's trying to start that up again by messaging me out of the blue.

Do I ignore her, or do I be polite and just send back 'yeah good thanks, yourself?' and if she tries to escalate say I have gf now?
>>
>>16918164
>>16918176
The best way to get a grasp is through lurking, and also watching videos. You can read all the posts/infographics/articles you want, but nothing beats finding a good youtube channel and binging on tutorials/education.
Thanks to my time on 4chan, I've gotten interested in handwriting/calligraphy, hi-fi audio (speakers and headphones), mechanical keyboards, watches, building computers, photography, cooking, macroeconomics,
learning languages (French, German, Japanese, Italian), anime/manga, cars/driving, working out, dressing well, drawing, painting miniatures, furniture construction, gardening, religion, dancing, television/movies
(I grew up without TV), investing, sports, politics, programming, and teaching.
You might not be interested in all of those, but just think of a time where you felt left out of a conversation because of your ignorance, and google "____ basics". You'll be surprised how many things you can be passionate about!
>>
>>16918191
Imagine your girlfriend had an old fwb text her, and he wanted to know how she's been.
What would you want her to do? Ignore, or chat with him to be polite?
>>
>>16918217
Actually a similar thing happened. Her ex texted her and she made chit chat with him, he even asked her to hangout, she told him no and then ignored him. I got mad that she was speaking to an ex but she turned it on me saying how I'm the bad guy because according to her 'brief chit chat isn't something to get mad over'.
>>
>>16918191

This is one of those places where you have to use a bit of discretion and common sense.

Is this someone whose sole reason for contact with you in the past was purely for sex? Did you have a friendship that had nothing to do with sex? Those two questions will tell you how likely they are to be reaching out to you for anything besides sex. Because if you know for a fact she's just going to bring up sex, why are you putting yourself in a position to fuck things up when you could just as easily not?

In your case you GF doesn't seem to care, so it's on you if you want to be slightly hypocritical and follow her lead, or if you want to stick by what you believe in.

Me, my FWB's were all legit friends so I'd chat, but if I had any that weren't, I'd just not bother with it.
>>
>>16918230
So it was wrong of her, and you're trying to get revenge by doing the same thing? Or you really were wrong to get mad at her because it's actually okay?
>>
>>16918248
This girl is now a 4 hour flight away from me so its not like I could sleep with her. However, she may want to send me nudes/sext whatever I guess. The thing is I know my gf would be very angry if I so even spoke about just how life's been with this girl. My gf even got mad when a female uni friend asked me to hangout with her and another friend..

>>16918251
I'm not trying to get revenge or be petty. I simply said I wasn't happy with my gf speaking to an ex in any form. But according to her its okay for her to innocently speak to an ex (just like a one off convo). So does that mean its okay for me to as well?
>>
>>16918105
I'm not overweight but I think I'm ugly.
>>
>>16918263
> I got mad that she was speaking to an ex but she turned it on me saying how I'm the bad guy because according to her 'brief chit chat isn't something to get mad over'.
>My gf even got mad when a female uni friend asked me to hangout with her and another friend..

I'm say this as someone who's not a red pill/forever-alone/angry-frog--if anything i'm an egalitarian/feminist--that's a fucking GIGANTIC red flag.

Relationships are supposed to be about equality and compromise; not unilateral demands and double standards.
>>
>>16918263
Why would you do something you feel is wrong just because she did it?

*Should* it be okay? Based on her logic, yes. But you know almost certainly it won't be based on her jealousy issues, so you're either trying to start a fight, or trying to just feel "even" in your own head.

You could always just break up now and save /adv/ from a future relationshit thread.
>>
>>16918283
I really am emotionally invested with this chick. Otherwise I would end it. I stand up for myself and she mostly listens to what I ask, however she keeps saying how the relationship needs to be 60% in her control and 40% in my control. I keep telling her no 50/50, she gets passive aggressive and then the subject changes.
>>
>>16918286
Drop her.
>>
>>16918291
What she says is just words, I decide where we go, what we do, where we eat etc. But is her just saying that, even if it is indeed 50/50, worth dropping her over?

>>16918285
I'm not saying I'll do anything. I've ignored the girl for now but I feel impolite not just replying back a simple 'yeah good thanks' or something like that.
>>
>>16918164
Same, I can only enjoy dem souls games now
>>
If I get a chance to spend the evening with the girl I got a crush on today,what should I do? Yesterday, I just acted like an awkward creep. I did ask her to go out with me tomorrow, which I guess is good, but other than that, I just sat awkwardly next to her (and at one point, clumsily patted her head, because I am god damn stupid).

I guess that I should at least discuss the details of what we are gonna do tomorrow.
>>
How do I make myself more attractive?
>>
>>16918385
Be less ugly.
>>
>>16918383
Wait she said yes again?
>>
>>16918385
Go to a gym, get a personal trainer if you can afford it, if not, research the fuck out of fitness plans to get the look you want to have, buy clothes that fit you, sweaters and cardigans instead of hoodies, plain white ts instead of video game t-shirts, get a haircut that fits you, go to a proper hairdresser, spend the extra money and just straight up ask for the hairdresser's opinion on what would fit your face, get on some skincare regiment to improve your skin, go to a dentist to get your teeth fixed, start wearing more perfume, work on your posture, don't slouch, keep eye contact during a conversation.
>>
>>16918394
Yeah, she agreed that we could go out on Wednesday.
>>
>>16918395
I'm 5'7, 155, and balding horribly. I have the horseshoe thing going on. But if I shave it off it exposes my cone head.
>>
>>16918398
What are you going to do? Dinner, movies, chill at your/her house?
>>
>>16918403
Oh, you're a manlet. Just give up then.
>>
>>16918410
Not sure.
Maybe grab a dinner and go hang around in the city or something? I don't really know desu I just want to spend time wit her.
We both live in the same student apartment complex anyways, but you don't really have that much privacy in there as both of us have room mates. If we go out to dinner or something, it will be just the two of us.
I don't really know if she actually likes spending time with me though, or if she is just humoring me or something.
>>
>>16918439
Do you have trouble talking to her? If you do go for a movie, it'll let you get away with not talking much, and it'll give you something to talk about after.

>I don't really know if she actually likes spending time with me though, or if she is just humoring me or something.

If you fucked up so badly on the first date, and she still wants to see you...she's definitely interested you. So relax, and show her a good time.
>>
Single/virgin guys, do you ever feel awkward, lonely or inexperienced when other people talk about their relationships?

I'm friends with a group of people, one other girl and the rest are guys. She and I have long term boyfriends, the guys are all single and probably virgins. I feel a bit odd if I even mention my boyfriend, like I'm bragging or taunting them or something. Maybe I'm used to the idea that all single guys are bitter, desperate, envious etc. from here, idk. How does this situation feel on your end?
>>
>>16918474
I can talk to her just fine with the exception of actually telling her that I like her cuz I am shy and nervous as fuck about this sort of shit, as I have never had these feelings before.
Usually, we chat about all sort of stuff, joke and banter around just fine.

Yesterday wasn't a date. We were just watching tv together in the common room of the apartment complex. I have been with her twice to the movies, and once just to hang around in the city, but I dunno if any of them were really dates.

Finally, I don't really know what "making a move" even means.
>>
>>16918191
So you gf let you know, that an ex texted her? That's great, because I would have suggest you to let your gf know, that an ex-fwb texted you. If you're fine with your ex-fwb and want to talk to her then discuss it also with your gf. If she's also fine with it, then all seems fine.
>>
>>16918485

Not single/virgin, but I was until my mid 20's, so I guess I can comment on that.

Nope. Sometimes I'd be somewhat quieter when guys were talking about sex and preferences, or whatever, but at the same time, that stuff felt like a mattered a little less to me so I just didn't say anything. At the same time, I'm a pretty private guy when it comes to things like that in general, so most people just figured that's what it was, so it's not like I felt particularly embarrassed or insecure about it.

Honestly, I think it only really started to weigh on me AFTER I lost my virginity (for me it was an abstinence thing, that I broke because I fell for some one I thought was it one day, got rejected, and said fuck it) and was maybe a year or so in to dating for the first time in my life, and--with as many women as I met and dated--I still couldn't seem to meet anyone that I could be in a relationship with for longer than a few weeks.

I guess I'm kind of a special case though in a lot of ways (I'm decent enough looking and charming enough that I could have lost my virginity years before. I literally lost it on my very first attempt at dating ever--and felt incredibly empty and vapid afterwards for it, basically vindicating the reasons I waited in the first place lol)

I think most guys feel the same awkward, but also whatever to a degree.

I also think you should take the average 4chan response with a grain of salt. There's definitely a bias on here (what with things like r9k being right across the hall and all).
>>
Girl,

Is "I tried committing suicide because I'm so lonely" a good opening line to strike up a conversation?
>>
>>16918520
No. I would avoid the shit out of someone who said that to me. It makes you sound crazy.

I've attempted suicide before, but it wasn't out of loneliness.
>>
>>16918520
>Is "I tried committing suicide because I'm so lonely" a good opening line to strike up a conversation?
... fuck off
>>
>>16918522
Wow, really? I guess women today are just so different. That line would usually kill back in the day.
>>
>>16918523
"Fuck off" is a better one? Seems like it would just make the person, well ... fuck off.
>>
File: CNW0vPyU8AE9_BQ.png (137 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
CNW0vPyU8AE9_BQ.png
137 KB, 600x601
>>16918522
>>16918523
>>
Guys,

would you date someone who is in therapy?

I went through a lot of shit over the last 3 years and I am trying to fix myself.
>>
>>16918532
Depends on the severity of the situation.
>>
>>16918535
Over the last 3 years me, my dad and my grandma had serious health issues and I lost two close friends (one to suicide, one because he's an asshole). I had to take care of my family, deal with grief and everything else alone. It was draining and it got me pretty depressed at the end.

Right now I'm somewhat functioning: back in school, living alone, etc. I get some 'bad days' but overall it's going good.
I still need therapy tho.
>>
to the girls on this board:

my girlfriend died 5 and a half years ago, and im only just starting to think about getting back into the game. its been that long since ive even flirted with a woman, let alone had sex. i feel like im back at square one. anyways, how big of a turn off is a gap that big in ones love/romantic life? im scared to death of getting involved with someone but i have needs and i get really fucking horny a lot of the time, and my hand just isnt cutting it anymore. how do i go about letting potnetial partners know that i may have some things holding me back? ideally id like to find someone that could take things slow, but the one time i did try she didnt want anything to do with me after she found out about why there was a large gap.
>>
>>16918532
Uhh.... Hmm....

I'm going to assume you want a guy who's NOT in therapy and is balanced themselves?

Maybe?

It's weird because my first instinct is probably not, but at the same time, my girlfriend's admitted that part of her sometimes wants to go back in to therapy to revisit dealing with a childhood trauma (let's just say... I have absolutely no fucking idea what I would do if I ever was in front of her father)...

Really, you should know whether you're ready to date or not.

I'm comfortable being with my girlfriend because as fucked up as her past was, she's got most of her shit on lock and handled to the point that I wasn't at all aware of it, and it came as a completely surprise when she told me. It doesn't at all rule or hang over who she is. All of that makes being there for her easy, because I can see she does this all for herself and I admire and respect her for it.

But if you're not ready to be in a relationship, feel like you need someone just to fill a hole you're missing, and you can't take care of yourself... your issues will inevitably cascade in to and possibly overwhelm your partners life, and that's not necessarily something that anyone sane would willingly walk in to.
>>
i live in Amsterdam and recently went on a date with a girl. I've talked to her on facebook but stopped, then later on she messaged be back. I asked her on a date and it went well judging by the fact that she didn't want to go home despite me suggesting that we should go to our respective homes.

However, she never engages conversations on facebook which worries me. What does this mean?
>>
>>16918552
Smash bitches you punk ass faggot.

Go to a bar at 2 am pick up a chick and bail later

Wear rubbers you fucker.

Getting,over exs is only 5 pussies away.
>>
>>16918565
Nothing you dipshit.

You got her number fuck Facebook you tool.

Call her or txt that more personal than her Facebook.
>>
>>16918565
i just finished high school, no one uses txt or phone.

why is facebook bad?
>>
Girls,

How do you show you're interested in a guy?
>>
girls

how big is too big
how small is too small
its exactly what you think it is
>>
>>16918591
Laugh at his jokes. Try to get physical contact. Try to spend my time with him. Compliment. Start conversations. Put effort in conversation.
>>
>>16918707
Under 5, over 7.5.
>>
>>16918722
>over 7.5
You need 8 to get behind the cervix
>>
>>16918728
My boyfriend is 6.5 and it hurts insanely in doggy if he doesn't pay attention. So I doubt I'd be able to take much bigger than that.
>>
>>16918532
yes i will do, im schizophrenic paranoid but because of my medication i dont want to have sex at all
>>
>>16918733
Thats because doggy style along with any other style that bends your legs shortens the length of your vagina.
You can reach behind the vagina with less than 8, unless you are using a very particular style purposed for it I dont know about.
>>
>>16918745
reach behind the cervix. I knew I messed that up.
>>
>>16918745
It's not like I dig having a dick hitting my cervix, it is painful for me.
Doggy and being on top are by far my favourite positions and in both cases I feel "filled" and we have to pay attention because if we don't I get hurt.
So yeah, 6,5 is perfect for me.
Probably I could have sex with a guy who was a bit bigger than 7.5 inches but he'd have to be great in bed to get me aroused enough to take it, and then not hurt me during sex.
>>
>>16918544
It sounds like you're just really grief-stricken, not suicidal, nor schizophrenic, nor rage-filled, nor bipolar.

If you're just broken inside due to loss, that's okay. Just don't depend on your SO too much, or else THEN there's a problem. The goal here is to focus on your issues before projecting onto others. The therapist in this case, helps with both.

Good luck, depressed femanon.
>>
girls

if she never texts me first but talks to me after I text her is it because she isnt interested or because she doesnt want to be too eager and how would I tell

also I cant tell her emotions through texting because she uses perfect punctuation and grammar
>>
why are most girls shitty selfish people inherently?
>>
>>16918756
>>16918557
Thanks anons.

I can take care of myself decently well, and bad days aree getting rarer and rarer, but they're still there.
I have a ton of emotions to deal with.I ignored my feelings for 3 years because I had to take care of my dad and my grandma, and now that things are getting better for them I had a mental breakdown because grief, anger, sadness hit me all at once.
I am not suicidal, I don't let influence my life too much, I never talk about it to friends or family, and I wouldn't do it with a boyfriend. I pay someone to deal with my bullshit, no need to drag others into it.
I don't really look actively for relationships, but the guy I like asked me out and I was wondering what I should do.

ANYWAYS I am being verbose, sorry for the blog post, and thank you again.
>>
>>16918777
western culture worships women and constantly praises them for simply existing, and they receive constant attention from males regardless of how poorly they act
>>
Guys, how much of a turn-on or turn-off is it if a girl has had girlfriends in the past? Should I mention it at all? It feels like it could lead to either jealousy or simply misunderstandings ("oh she must LOVE threesomes!") but I've never really had a boyfriend so that's just from what I've heard from friends.
>>
>>16918777
Most people are shitty and selfish, their gender doesn't matter.
>>
>>16918758
Depends on how good are conversations after the first text.
I never text the guy I like first if I don't have anything in particular to tell him, but I always reply and I am always the last one to text, and I always put a lot of effort in conversation (lengthy texts, questions, videos, articles, etc).
>>
>>16918754
P spot
>>
>>16918795
thats pretty much what she does when we're talking I think she says more than I do

is there a chance shes just being polite or would you do that for somebody you werent into
>>
>>16918817
I'd never do it, but I am a bit of a cunt.
Some of my friends do.

Ask her out if you want to be sure.
>>
>>16918825
I'm going to ask her out either tonight or tomorrow how long in the future should I ask her out do you think, we both have this week off

is asking her out for the next day too soon
>>
I've become a distraction to my girlfriend, she's failing some classes now as a result. I feel to blame, but at the same time I can't feel too bad right? She just told me this morning so there's no way I could've known the damage I was causing.
>>
Am I a sexist asshole if I don't care if my GF cheats on me with another woman sexually, but do care if she cheats on me with a man on a more personal, emotional and sexual level?

Yes I wouldn't mind allowing my possible GF/Wife to have sex with another woman, but won't allow any other man to touch her.
>>
>>16918852
No, just kinda retarded I guess.
But of course cheating is worse if it's emotional as well as sexual, I guess.
>>
>>16918852
Well women cant have sex with women in the conventional sense of intercourse. So thats why you dont see a problem with it.
If you were a woman and your bf was having sex with guys youd definitely give a damn
>>
>>16918849
bump
>>
Girls and guys, help

I fell for a very close friend of mine. But I know things won't work with us. But I don't know what to do. She knows how I feel and she likes me too, but it just won't work. But I can't shake these feelings

I'm skyping with her right now, and it hurts so bad she won't actually be mine.. Help
>>
>>16918792
I would like the idea of my gf being into girls, but me being her first boyfriend would raise some questions in my mind, ex. "Does she really like guys?", "Am I just her experimenting?", etc.
>>
>>16919092
Stop talking to her for a while. Get interested in someone else. Eventually talk to her again but maintain distance (just text, no skype/hanging out).
The closer you get, the deeper you'll fall for her.
>>
>>16919102

It's hard because she's a really good friend. She knows I like her, but she doesn't know that I'm hurting. I don't want to ruin this friendship, cause I know she would be really hurt if that happened.

And the thing is, i haven't wanted a girlfriend, or even cared to talk to girls the past 5 years. I really haven't cared.ni haven't been looking for a relationship. But I just developed feelings for her.
>>
>>16919116
I know it's hard, but really there's no other way.
If you keep talking to her and staying around her, your feelings will just grow and you'll eventually ruin everything.

Go out, meet new people, find someone else.
>>
So I have a gf now. The thing is, I am not sure because we didnt have sex so far.
Two weeks ago she came over and we made out, but couldnt fuck because my roommate was about to come home with some friends.
We met several times at my place but my roommate was either there or she had to leave for some shit.
I think it's kinda weird. I think its normal to have sex first and then get together.
Is two weeks okay? Am I being cucked here or is she a weirdo?
>>
>>16919127
I don't have sex with people before we have been together for, like, a couple of months.
Some people just don't jump on every cock they see.
>>
>>16918792
There's really no way to know how any one guy is going to react to this. I personally don't care. There are plenty of people who do, however.

I'm not a fan of talking about past relationships but if the guy you're seeing wants to do that, I certainly wouldn't suggest lying. You just live with the fallout of his reaction. Part of adulthood is accepting that stuff you put a lot of effort into can fall apart in unfortunate or even unreasonable ways. Don't play the game if you can't handle that.
>>
>>16919130
And we need more people like you.
>>
>>16918849
I don't understand what kind of advice you want.
But, in general, no - she's responsible for herself.
>>
>>16919127
Jesus, you're a mess.

Assuming the girl is ACTUALLY going out with you, then yes, you have a girlfriend. If you went on dates, or said you're together exclusively or something, you're dating. She didn't have sex with you because it's been two weeks, and your roommate was over or she's been busy. Life happens.

Some people do have sex first, and then begin dating, but even in 2016 this isn't the norm. Lots of people do it, but lots more go on multiple dates or are a couple for a period of time or at the very least get to know one another online or as friends before fucking. Many people would view two weeks as too early, even.

Assuming you want a long term relationship with this girl, it's fine to wait two weeks, especially since she's already tried to have sex with you and schedules didn't work out. Set aside an actual block of time where you'll have free time, and you know it; when your roommate will definitely be gone, or in your car, or at her place, or fuck get a hotel. Take her out to eat, make out with her, progress to sex. If she turns you down then, ask her why; talk about how you want to have sex sometime soon; figure out if she wants the same, and if so when and where; if not, figure out if it's worth your time.

It's not being weird (and you're not a cuck) unless she's:
>Turning you down for sex for no reason
>It's been months
>Clearly turning you on and then blue balling you
>Flirting with other men, and potentially fucking them
>Has a weird excuse
>>
>>16919127
It is pretty normal to wait and gauge your sex life before committing to a relationship. However it's also pretty normal to take longer than two weeks to get there. There's no hurry bud. Relax and keep dating. It's not like she's going to disappear unless you lock her down in the next 48 hours.
>>
>>16919122

>find someone else

I just hate this answer because I've not wanted a girlfriend. I really don't want one.
>>
>>16919144
Thanks. I needed that. My question seems silly to me now.
>>
>>16919154
Then just stay distant from her for a while, until you're over her, and never get this close to her again.
>>
>>16919164

so how do I do that. She likes talking to me, like she asked me to Skype with her while she does homework. We talk everyday. and she's one of the few people who I feel comfortable telling my problems too
>>
>>16919171
You tell her "I have feelings for you, I am feeling like shit because we can't be together, I need to get over this and stay on my own for a while". If she's somewhat considerate and cares about you, she'll give you some time.
>>
>>16919178

fuck...

There is no way I can tell her this on skype right now. She's joking with me and smiling right now. I can't say this now
>>
>>16918054

I don't look too good on the outside. Can something on the inside make a pretty girl see through the outside?
>>
>>16919096
Yeah that's pretty much what I'm afraid of. If I ever am with a guy I'm sure I will love him with all my heart, and I'm definitely not polygamous in any way, but I'm afraid he'd think anyone with an interest in another girl will eventually get "bored" with him or some such thing.

>>16919133
Yeah I know it's going to depend on the guy, but I don't want him to feel as if I'm withholding a part of myself or something.

It's all just hypothetical anyway so far but thanks for all the opinions guys.
>>
File: Honhonhon? Yes? No?.jpg (46 KB, 301x450) Image search: [Google]
Honhonhon? Yes? No?.jpg
46 KB, 301x450
I want to ask this girl out for this weekend. Most of the time we're close, and we went out once before though nothing came of that. Thing is, I won't see her until Friday, and asking her then might be too late if she's made plans already.
The alternative is asking her over text, since she can't stand phone conversations in general. It's not the first time we'd meet up, so does that make it okay?

So in short, should I wait until Friday to catch her in person, or get it over with and ask her out now over text?
>>
>>16919283
Just text her dude, what's the big deal.
>>
What do other ladies do in order to get adjust to their cervix being rammed.
>>
>>16919288
Never given it much thought myself, but everywhere I look it's called social suicide to ask over text. Just checking.
>>
>>16919301
Really? I wouldn't know why that would be, I talk more with people over text than calling them.

>>16919294
Change position maybe? Doggy is pretty bad for cervix-hitting.
>>
Top 5 Red Flags are...?
>>
Girls, how much time does it take to cosmetically and hygienically take care of yourself?

As a dude it just takes me about 30-70 minutes.
>>
>>16919331
Plus shower and everything, really prettying myself up? Maybe an hour.
>>
>>16918782
>I am not suicidal, I don't let influence my life too much, I never talk about it to friends or family, and I wouldn't do it with a boyfriend.

As the anon with the girlfriend who wants therapy, you're going too far in the opposite direction.

It's perfectly fine to talk to your boyfriend about it (if your significant other--the person you CHOOSE to be important in your life--can't be there for you, who can?), in fact if you don't at all, something is broken in your relationship and insecurity, pent up frustration, and resentment are what you can expect to build up becuase of it. The lack of communication WILL destroy your relationship from the inside out, and it will not at all be pretty--it will be a giant cesspool of toxicity that will gnaw at both of you day by day until one of you snaps.

When we say don't let it spill over too much on to your partner, what we mean is DO NOT use your SO as a crutch. They're there to relief a little of the pressure on the rare occasions you need it, but they are not there to replace your therapist.

>>16918792
>Guys, how much of a turn-on or turn-off is it if a girl has had girlfriends in the past?

Net-null. My girlfriend's first SO was a girlfriend. IDGAF and it doesn't even really factor in one way or the other. I've given it maybe 10 seconds worth of consideration in the year that we've been together.
>>
>>16919214
To add some clarification I'm not saying I wouldn't date a girl who has only dated girls before, and the questions would fade from my mind the longer we were together.
>>
Girls, have you ever been rejected by a guy and is there a 'nice' way of doing it?

There's this girl I'm pretty close to and while we do get a long very well I don't find her interesting whatsoever even though I know for a fact she's interested in me. Just want to prepare myself in case she asks.
>>
>>16919388
>I've given it maybe 10 seconds worth of consideration in the year that we've been together.
That's pretty reassuring, thanks. I was just worried because a friend of mine had that exact problem and her new boyfriend just wouldn't let it go, get randomly jealous about her ex and some such crazy stuff. Guess he was just a nut.

>>16919418
That's good to know, thanks anon.
>>
>>16919435
>Guess he was just a nut.

Sounds like. In my experience, insecure people are always going to find things to be insecure about. If it wasn't that, he was probably going to be needy as fuck and jealous over her Instagram account or some other stupid shit.

>There's this girl I'm pretty close to and while we do get a long very well I don't find her interesting whatsoever even though I know for a fact she's interested in me. Just want to prepare myself in case she asks.

Not a girl, but having rejected a few, the easiest and most gentle way is just through a lessening of communication (for those that can take a hint), and for those that can't, a simple deflecting, with something like an I think "you're a pretty amazing person, but I don't think our personalities match in that way" or something like that works. It's honest, and helps protect their ego a little bit by softening the blow a tad.
>>
Do girls really think that they should be able to hit or otherwise attack a guy without him fighting back?
>>
What point during a girls cycle is she horniest?
>>
>>16919446
If I'm ever at the point where I have to resort to physical violence with some guy, I'm better off just getting the hell out anyway.

>>16919457
Ovulation, like 2 weeks after the period.
>>
What does it mean if she squirts
>>
>>16919485
>If I'm ever at the point where I have to resort to physical violence with some guy, I'm better off just getting the hell out anyway.
Dunno how that answers my question.
>>
>>16919489
Bad bladder control.

>>16919491
Sorry. What I meant is that I wouldn't ever resort to physical violence, ergo don't I think that hitting anyone is okay at any time, except in self-defense.
>>
>>16919494
How do I fix her bladder
>>
>>16919485
Makes sense, that's when sex is usually best

Her period is usually around the 20-25. Is a week before her period least horny?
>>
>>16919496
I was just kidding dude. I've heard different things about squirting, some say its a sign of extreme arousal or great orgasms other say its just pee. Beats me, never happened to me at least.

>>16919497
It varies from girl to girl, personally I'm really badly horny a couple of days right before my period, then it sorta ebbs down the next week or week and a half.
But that's really kinda individual, just ask your girl.
>>
Girls:
How were you picked up last time? I mean the last time it actually worked.
I'm more interested if it was in a more public space, such as a bar/pub/whatever else
What did the guy say/do?
>>
>>16919489

*shrug* when it happens with my girl, I've noticed It doesn't necessarily mean she's having an amazing orgasm, it just sometimes happens when she's insanely turned on and hits that point where she's overstimulated by how rough we're going.

By her own rankings (and from what I've seen) she's had better/more enjoyable orgasms otherwise though.
>>
How to deal with a girl that just leads you on? Also, she's acting very childish.
Is there a way to fuck her or should I gtfo?
>>
When you're really not feeling it, is it better to reach out to friends or not bother them until you're better?

Sorry it's not an opposite gender question.
>>
>>16919331
Shower, shampoo, drying hair, make up and getting dressed 25-35 minutes, depending on how lazy I am.
If I have to be pretty, add 15 minutes for beauty masks and nail polish, and 10 extra minutes for styling my hair, so pretty much an hour.
>>
>>16919518
Define leading on.

Not reciprocating your advances does not mean she's leading you on.
>>
>>16919500
Okay cool
We're kind of new together and I notice sometimes she's super horny and sometimes she's indifferent

I want to track her schedule parse to get the best out of sex
>>
>>16919513
I honestly decide pretty quickly if I like someone or not. Like, after 5 minutes of conversation I usually know if I want to continue talking or not, much less if I want to go home with them.
But it really depends more on my mood that day/night than anything else.
Last time I was "picked up" I was at an university party with a couple of people in my study group but didn't really know a lot of people apart from that, just talked with people and some girl approached me, asked me if it's true we're the only two homos here (which I thought was cheesy and silly, but she was cute so anyway) and we just talked a lot about our studies and discussed stuff all through the night basically, occasional touching and kissing, but generally it was just a really relaxing evening and a cool girl.
>>
>>16919518
>she's acting very childish.
>Is there a way to fuck her or should I gtfo?

lol.

Hark! The pot calls the kettle black.

>>16919523
>When you're really not feeling it, is it better to reach out to friends or not bother them until you're better?

That's really up to you, and also up to what kind of friends you have.

Some people need to be alone, some people need to be around others. If you're the latter and you've got friends who are here to support you, why not?
>>
>>16919388
I do not talk about my problems with no one, and it is one of the problems I'm working on in therapy. If I have issues related to the relationship I do talk about them, it's just that I can't bring myself to talk about my feelings and emotions.
>>
>>16919529
I stop giving her attention, she starts flirting heavily & messaging.
I start reciprocating, she cools off, tries to make me jelaous, etc..
>>
>>16919539
that sounds rather cute
but I doubt I could make it work, since I'm a guy

then again it would make quite a show to go up to a girl and be like "Is it true we're the only homos here?"
>>
>>16919552
Well disregard the homo part, obviously, haha. But the whole rest holds true. Just be nice and confident and funny and don't go way out of your league, I guess.

>then again it would make quite a show to go up to a girl and be like "Is it true we're the only homos here?"
Well from what I know straight girls love homo dudes, so maybe have her cure you, hah.
>>
>>16919543
>The pot calls the kettle black.
And what else would you do?
>>
>>16919338
>>16919526
I honestly expected half a day or some shit, guess they exaggerate these things way too much, which annoys me a fuckton.
>>
>>16919576

People do that.

I'm a dude. I usually actually take way longer than my girlfriend to get ready.

For me it's like 10-30 shower time, 10 minutes shaving/trimming and contacts. 5-10 minutes hair. 5-10 minutes picking/putting on clothes.

So like 30-60 minutes for me to get ready (I could do it all in like 15, but I just don't lol)

For my girlfriend it's more like 5-10 minutes shower (if she's shaving her legs/washing her hair), 5 minutes drying her hair/combing it, 10 minutes make up, 3 minutes clothes.

So like 20-30 minutes total.
>>
Cheat to save your marriage/relationship = Bullshit?
>>
>>16919606
>Cheat to save your marriage/relationship = Bullshit?

Sounds like a fucked up resort to save a fucked up relationship, that was fucked long ago through laziness/inability to communicate.

I'd rather just be open, honest, and communicative upfront, rather than pay for it later by having to resort to that shit.

Why live in a shit world, when you can be happy?
>>
Where do i meet girls if my town is a shithole and online does not even give a response when i message them a question?
>>
Girls: would you ever give a guy a chance to be your friend if you had a significant other?

I've grown to enjoy hanging out with girls because it's easier to get them to do the things that I like to do (being outside instead of playing xbox, that type of thing) but I feel like every girl I meet has a boyfriend and instantly writes me off as someone trying to get in their pants when I just want a friend
>>
>>16919675
If your messages don't get a response, you're doing something wrong. Analyze, find the errors you make and fix em.
>>
>>16919680
Yeah...?
>>
File: 1405463937102.jpg (286 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1405463937102.jpg
286 KB, 600x800
Well, I definitely fucked up yesterday.
This evening, the girl I got a crush on wouldn't even come near me when we were watching tv at the evening, and when I asked about the whole going out on Wednesday thing she was really ambivalent and dismissive about it. I dunno if I she will even show up.

I guess it's all ogre now. Serves me right for being such an awkward creep I guess. I should have known that she didn't actually like me that way.
Now I'll just try not to cry myself to sleep and try to just bury away all the emotions I had for her. I wish I had never developed these feelings in the first place, because they hurt like hell now.
>>
Previously I have seen posts that indicate that a guy's refusal to share his phone password with his girlfriend is a sign of cheating an to treat such a guy with mistrust. I am a very private man. I close my bedroom door and lock it, even when no one is in the house with me. I cannot imagine sharing something like a computer or phone password with anyone including a significant other. If I want you to know what I am doing I will either tell or show you if I feel you will be interested, and I may tell or show you what I am doing if asked about it if I am comfortable with it, but I won't allow possible unfiltered access to my personal information while I am away. How big a red flag is this, and is it a deal breaker?
>>
>>16919710
Giant red flag, and dealbreaker. I want someone who can trust me and be open with me, not someone who treats me like an outsider.
>>
So my girlfriend told me to back up a little bit, because I smother her just a little too much (not physically, I'm talking through text/call/message/etc.). How does one stop this?
>>
@girls

how do you choose who you look at as youre walking around? i notice whenever i pass a woman in the street she will always look either to the side (away, not at me) at the floor or suddenly pull her phone out or something. but i see lots of women smile at other people, and not in like a recognising friends way. in fact a lot of the time a guy ahead of me gets a nice, courteous smile but i get the old shoegaze. please note im not exaggerating when i say everyone women does this, im not making this up or blowing it out of proportion, but i think its a sign something is wrong with me so if you can help me find out what that is that would be great
>>
>>16919729
Stop texting/calling/messaging her so much
>>
>>16918158
21 yo female. Don't kill yourself yet, there are women out there just like you.
>>
File: overthinking.jpg (159 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
overthinking.jpg
159 KB, 760x596
>>16919731
>>
>>16919686
Tried something else now.
>>
>>16919795
Better something else or worse something else? Also don't expect an immediate response.
>>
>>16918591
I tell him I want to make his penis erupt into my mouth.

No sense beating around the bush.
>>
>>16919774
a (especially 21 year old) female can get a relationship with minimal effort within like an hour. dont act like youve got it rough
>>
>>16919792
no seriously, its something ive noticed over years and i need to know the reason why
>>
>>16919807
>believing that /r9k/ lie

You know how society values looks in women more than anything? Imagine being an unattractive girl.
>>
>>16919811
>>16919807
It's not even about being unattractive. There are plenty of girls who are shy, introverted, or just don't meet guys for whatever reason.
>>
>>16919811
>>16919818
make any online dating account. then do the same but make one for an unattractive guy, compare the experience
>>
>>16919833
I don't care enough to 'prove' anything. I live in the real world, not the /r9k/ one.
>>
>>16919809
so, "over the years" you still haven't wondered/thought "this is slightly bonkers, could it be that it's all in my head"?

>you should give this some serious thought

next, try to see the number 23 in everything around you
>you will

you'll get it
>>
>>16919838
lol youre just scared of the truth because you know what youll find if you do that little experiment

tell me exactly what 'world' does everyone who uses online dating live in? i guess theyre all r9k idiots right? okcupid is just a big scam set up by basement dwellers, youre a real fucking stupid cunt you know
>>
>>16919833
your own experiment works against you

but you're too much of a dumb slut to figure out why

Quantity does not equal quality. Online dating for women is like sifting through sewage that never stops flowing.
>>
>>16919839
no see thats my point, its not all in my head. like yeah its pretty weird i admit to be actually watching for it but i just happened to notice someone else get a drive by smile and it occurred to me hey ive never had one of those. so then whenever i walked past a girl i would (with my peripheral vision) see what they would do, and every time they would avoid looking in my direction, i havent you know kept track of how many times this has happened (which would be nuts) just kept track of how many times girls have looked at me in the street: zero

like to compare whenever i go into a cafe it always seems like i order the soft drink they dont have (like i say can i have a pepsi and they say is coke ok?), so it seems like that always happens but i know it doesnt because if i think about it i can remember some occasions where it hasnt
>>
>>16918532

Depends on the severeness and fixability of the pathology. For permanent and rather severe illnesses I would avoid.
>>
>>16918565

Maybe she doesn't like facebook for whatever reason. Try another channel, meet her in person again and see what's up
>>
>>16919856
> 'its so hard to get a boyfriend as an ugly girl'
> no its not, just make an online dating account
> 'no those men arent good for me'

its better to be overfed than starve to death
>>
>>16919875
this is beyond retarded so the last time I take the bait

if it has seriously never occurred to you that a girl might have looked at you without your noticing, then you should sort out your insecurities before searching for logic

accept that at least _some_ girl would want to check you out an within a month you'll have noticed at least one that has done so

you will choose to ignore this, however, so good luck
I do hope things improve for you
>>
>>16918054
I don't think you realize how difficult it is to spot these threads when there's a generic animu pic in the OP. The "letter" threads and "get it off your chest" threads use the same images over and over again. It always takes forever to find this one.
>>
>>16919902
Idk man, I feel like quality does matter more than quantity like that other anon said. Given the choice, I would've changed my past so that I hadn't been in a single relationship except for my current one. Yes, it was easy for me to get the relationships. But they messed me up, and I wish I'd never gotten into them in the first place. It makes me sad to see guys who believe that being in any relationship whatsoever will fix their problems and their sadness, because that's not always the case. In many cases, they can leave you worse than where you began.
>>
>>16919909
no im not talking about getting checked out, sure someone might have from a distance or from behind when i wasnt looking or whatever (somehow i doubt that though lol), im talking about when a guy and a girl who dont know each other walk past each other, where does the girl look then. because in my experience, they never look towards me but they do at other guys, and yes the same girl will look at a guy ahead of me but not me
>>
Girls what would it take for you to meet with a guy who lives in a different city? I've met her online and we're friends now, we play vidya and chat and I feel that she's attracted to me. I could invite her to me or take a flight to visit her but either way it seems like a major fucking step and is fucking awkward.
>>
>>16919902
you're welcome to put on a dress and go marry some fat curry trying to get a green card

or some angry neet who thinks women should pay to suck their dicks. because that is the majority of men on dating sites. the sane men like the sane women close their accounts.

if you're a whore that will stick your dick in literally anything at risk of it falling off that's your problem, and probably part of why you're alone.
>>
>>16919911

It's just one asshole who keeps doing it. Everyone else has been using the same types of images for months/years before he decided to be "edgy" and "unique".
>>
>>16919921
im not saying quality isnt more important, im just disputing this extraordinary notion that single women have it as hard as single men of equivalent attractiveness

>>16919951
go outside and wait for someone to approach you then, or are they not up to your standards either? how exactly do you expect people to find you if you dont put yourself out at all, which is all you fucking have to do, is exist in an observable manner, you dont actually have to spend 2 years in the gym, have 10 fascinating hobbies, a car and 50k in the bank and then expose yourself to public rejection. or do you expect guys to fucking sniff you out like a fucking treasure chest now as well?
>>
>>16919976
I've never been one to argue that one group of people has a tougher or easier time than another. It doesn't really help either group. It just makes both groups more likely to hate each other. It's not a very empathetic way of looking at stuff
>>
>>16919985
hard to be empathetic when the group who should be working with you (ugly girls should be interested in ugly guys) are fucking you over (because theyre holding out for chad)
>>
>>16919833
>implying getting tons of messages like "hey, I wanna fuck your brains out" or "send nudes" means women have it easier to get into relationships

Does it also mean that prisoners have better chances for getting a relationship because they get raped?
>>
>>16920021
Yeah, that's probably really frustrating. But there's not really much the "ugly girls" can do if they just don't feel physically attracted to "ugly guys". It might seem shallow, but physical attraction is important, especially at the start of a relationship. I just don't know how to tell the difference between having standards that are maybe too high vs just not feeling physically attracted to someone
>>
I must say this again, I hate those anime OP pictures, they severely hurt the point of these threads. I miss the old gender symbols.

Anyway: Girls, can you be asked out via facebook? Is a bad/unflattering facebook profile picture of a guy something that you pay too much attention to?
>>
>>16919902
>men message you online asking for sex and nudes
>means they all want a relationship
>means they make suitable partners who care about more than just sex

/r9k/ logic is strong with you my friend, please go on a rant about how in reality, the straight white male is the single most oppressed group in the World because pretty girls don't wanna fuck you.
>>
>>16920058
getting laid is easier for women though (assuming you have the pregnancy issue under control)
>>
>>16920025
yeah that is true but i dont see how thats relevant. those prisoners with lots of contact with others have a higher chance than someone who lives on a mountain alone does for example

but youre telling me that getting to do nothing but wait for options to come to you and then sift through them and choosing the best (girl experience) is worse than sending out hundreds of sincere, personal messages and getting nothing back (guy experience)?

>>16920037
all they need to do is clue up and stop thinking so highly of themselves and just accept who they are. dating is miserable for ugly people because ugly girls refuse to accept that and are just waiting on chad to notice them, which not only locks them out of happiness (because chad doesnt and never will care about them) but it locks out the guys who would be really happy to be with them

>>16920058
> all men on dating sites only spam shit messages like this; there are no men on dating sites sincerely looking for a relationship

fucking RETARD

go outside then, just exist and let the guys come to you, because you know thats all you have to do
>>
Let's say a girl has her period in three days, you fuck her, cum inside and all. If she has her period, can she still be pregnant?
>>
File: michael.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>16919703
I'm probably still gonna ask her tomorrow if she is interested in going out with me, as I could be merely just misinterpreting her behavior or some shit.
But still, I dunno. I honestly can't even really see why she would like me. I am not particularly attractive, witty, or funny, nor am I that interesting or in shape. I guess that I could have just been blinded by my emotions, and misinterpreted her friendliness as something more.

Oh well, I guess I'll find out tomorrow. If it things are as bad as I fear, I'll swear I will never let myself develop a crush on anyone ever again.
It makes things just far too complicated and painful.
>>
>>16920074
I'm pretty sure the difficulty of getting a meaningful relationship depends on many other factors such as your expectations, your personality, where you live, etc. Good looking guys and girls may easily get relationships that are sucky. Ugly guys and girls with lots of money may have the same issue.
>>
>>16920078

Probably yes. Special mechanisms let sperm survive in there for stupid long times.
>>
OP picture is stupid, the guy and the girl both look like girls. Take your anime faggotry somewhere else.
>>
>>16920067
And getting laid is the same getting into a healthy relationship. I mean, you can go to a bar and fuck drunk hambeasts. Will it give you a long term gf that you wanna be with?
>>16920074
but youre telling me that getting to do nothing but wait for options to come to you and then sift through them and choosing the best (girl experience) is worse than sending out hundreds of sincere, personal messages and getting nothing back (guy experience)?

You underestimate how little, actually good messages girls get. They have to search through a swamp of shit to find one. Online dating is full of fucking creeps.

>all men on dating sites only spam shit messages like this; there are no men on dating sites sincerely looking for a relationship
>all men
>saying a lot of men do means all men do it

And with that lack of basic reading comprehension you have the audacity to call someone retarded?
>>
>>16920074
I don't think their lack of physical attraction to "ugly guys" is due to them thinking highly of themselves. For example, the chick might think she isn't very attractive, but she also isn't physically attracted to guys within her own league. Even if she accepted that she was an "ugly girl", it wouldn't change the type of guy she was attracted to
>>
>>16920092
Sheeeet
>>
>>16920096
I'm not talking about relationships. I agree 100% with you about relationships. I just wanted to add that virginity is a huge issue for guys and getting laid is very much easier for women.
>>
>>16920100
Studies show women have very high expectations for guys, probably because they are the ones that get pregnant. Guys aim lower.
>>
>>16920109
I don't think women should have very many expectations for guys, especially not specific expectations. But if she's just not attracted to a guy's face whatsoever, what can she really do about that? If she got into a relationship with a nice guy who treats her well, but she isn't physically attracted to him, I don't think it would be a healthy relationship
>>
>>16920105
Because guys are more desperate than girls. Basically, when it comes to sexuality, there's a double standard. You teach boys that having a lot of sex is what real men do and if you're not a hard fucker, you're not a real men. You also teach girls that having a lot of sex is not lady-like and that you gotta wait for Prince Charming.

What you end up with is a lot of women being super careful with sex out of fear of being labeled a slut and a whole lotta men who would kill one another just to get some pussy because otherwise they're a faggot (which doesn't even make sense because gay people fuck a lot more than straight people).
>>
>>16919294
You can't just get adjusted to it. It's like if you were having someone slap your balls hard over and over. You'd want it to stop.
>>
>>16919294
Yo, you ever had sex? Cause that's totally not how it works.
>>
>>16919446
Only girls who are shitty people think that
>>
>>16920121
exactly, I agree
>>
>>16919513
I've never been picked up
>>
Girls, is it ok to bring up a subject like a fight you had with someone else, if it's a relevant conversation topic? or should it be avoided?
>>
>>16919606
>Cheat to save your marriage/relationship
That just sounds like a bad joke because it's so contradicting. It's like saying break up to save your relationship.

So yes, absolute bullshit.
>>
>>16920154
How much do you weigh? Have you ever been to a bar populated with a lot of gym rats?
>>
Girls, how much of a turnoff is a 23yo virgin? Am I too late?
>>
>>16920168
Guy here.

Some girls care, some don't, some are into it.
>>
>>16920154
so how is that relevant to the question?
oooh right clickbait
oh shi..
>>
>>16919710
Not a deal breaker. I would never ask my SO for phone access. But like if he's always covering his phone up I'll be suspicious but I'm personally not a snoop and would break up with my bf on the spot if he snooped my phone.
>>
>>16920171
I see
so do I just admit it when the topic comes up and hope for the best?

looking for a relationship, not a casual hookup so I'd rather be honest but it seems to be so embarrassing to admit..
>>
>>16919729
You need a hobby other than thinking of your gf. You need a life outside her.
>>
>>16920179
It's best to tell her before you have sex. That way both of you will know what you're getting into. You don't have to tell her right away, like on the first date but make sure to tell her before you actually do the deed.
>>
>>16920166
About 120. No.

What I'm trying to say to the anon is pickups will not work on a large portion of women.
>>
>>16919710
suspect you of cheating? no
suspect you very strongly of being a crazy person? yes
red flag? yes
dealbreaker? no
>>
>>16920205
Well, go find yourself a dude that can squat 120 or more and you will get picked up. Don't see why you would wanna do that. I'm personally enjoy my sense of balance.
>>
>>16920168
that alone does not mean anything, why have you not fucked?
>>
>>16920211
the four leaf clover curse probably
>>
>>16920211
never had a GF and never was into the whole partying thing, so it just didn't happen
>>
File: ayy.jpg (73 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
73 KB, 500x336
>>16920209
smooth af, as expected of a /fit/izen
>>
>>16920219
As I suspected, the four leaf clover curse.
>>
>>16920296
wtf is the four leaf clover curse?
>>
>>16920300
Never heard about it? You were destined to not get laid like ever and come here instead.
>>
>>16920300
4chan curse
>>
Please help me I have fallen in love with this grill over the internet, but haven't told her yet.

I wonder if I should tell her I really want to but problem is I'm not much of a catch right now....what do? Should I improve and wait a year or two when I have a better chance or try my luck now while she's still single?
>>
>>16920430
What kind of relationship do you have with this girl right now?
>>
>>16920435
Can;t even say we're friends, we just play dota together every now and then (in party with other people not just 2 of us)
>>
>>16920446
How often do you talk in private? Just the two of you.
>>
>>16920450
We don't talk at all really, but I found her kikebook and based on her profile we have a lot in common.
>>
I'm pretty into an extremely close female in my life and I have been since before we were even friends. Our group of friends is extremely close knit and we are both a part of it. I feel like I get extremely mixed signals from her, and can never really tell how she feels about me. Part of me wants to talk to her about it but it's really tough to find the right situation, and the other part of me wants to wait for her to give me some sort of clear signal. We spend a fair bit of time together just alone, and when we all go to parties together me and her talk a lot. The one thing that really worries me is that the other day we were sharing a psychedelic experience and we were in the same bed but when I put my arm around her she slapped it away. There's tons of other stuff but that's the biggest one that's making me feel like she's not interested in me that way. Please help!
>>
>>16920476
So you fell in love with a girl that you don't really talk to and don't really know? If you gonna confess your feelings to her, she's gonna think you're a psycho creep, no matter if it's now or in 2 years.

My guess is that you're not really in love with her but rather infatuated with the idea of her, not even the real person. Move on or get to know her better to break the spell.
>>
Annie, are you okay? Are you okay? ARE YOU OKAY ANNIE!?
>>
>>16920495
No, a pedophile won't leave me alone.
>>
Any grills in here? How would you react to the following :

>be with cute bf for a couple of years
>go into ldr for work related reasons
>deal with it because its only going to be 2 years tops
>shortly before the dreaded two years come to an end your qt bf gets a job offer abroad
>contract goes for at least another year
>>
>>16920501
I've been LDR for over 4 years now and I have no idea when it'll end. Some chicks will be cool with your situation, some chicks won't
>>
>>16920507
The thing that is fucked up is that we always agreed on two years being hard, but doable, thinking we would move back in together afterwards. Working abroad would be frustrating to say the least, despite MAD dosh. Also there is no telling, whether during that year new buisness opportunities arise away from home.

I just want my god damn cuddles.
>>
>>16920507
Hate to say this but regardless unless you are some football scholar that gives nerds the bird everywhere you go. The girls at the top are gonna have problems. But I am talking about the top generally because some girls are like you trying to date the guy at the top, but get pushed low. In many ways it is harder than what it looks to get a girlfriend. Do you want your dick sucked and have a "normal" relationship or have a good relationship with someone you know. Normal people date for power just to remind you.
>>
Female friend sees me talking to another female friend
Tries to get my attention by talking to me
Why?
>>
>>16920599
What the hell are you even trying to convey?
>>
>>16920610
This is why we need the FAQ.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.
>>
>>16920627
Are you so high you can't understand my point? That super hot chick you see at the bar...... Can possibly work the same way as the douchebag around the corner.... POWER seeking.

"Oh yeah we are gonna stare at each other for 5 minutes and then fuck and brag about it like a trophy. Because we obviously are normal human beings."

Before you start saying RETARD RETARD RETARD or a lot of other dumb shit. Just recognize that you don't need to date bullies or fall for them if they are not gonna do anything with you. It will just make your life miserable.
>>
>>16920662
I guess english just isnt your first language. Are you trying to say that men date for power, and that her boyfriend is obviously doesnt like her because he went into a ldr with her?
>>
>>16920627
This is wanting your dick sucked gonna look like: OH GOD I AM A VIRGIN AND I NEED TO FUCK THIS GIRL IMMEDIATELY BUT NEED TO ASK HER OUT... Okay you have a libido but after you have sex what are you gonna do? Have sex again? Anything else? Do you like her personality? Find anything goofy? Anything besides wanting your dick sucked? Dude marriage is an illusion on being a top priority in life. I value marriage as a loving bond and not a power seeking bond or perhaps a quick plan for everything. Oh and once you are married what are you gonna do? Anything besides your libido. Anything besides proving your sexuality like an animal? Anything?
>>
>>16920679
Hmmmm......... No relationship is perfect... But it is better to know the person first so that all of these odd issues of not knowing or finding fault occur.
>>
>>16918054
Why are women only good for that warm hole between their legs?
>>
>>16920691
I don't know anything but I keep on seeing around me people who usually are friends at first get into longer relationships and it feels less fictional than a relationship at first sight.
>>
>>16920684
Hang out with your best friend? Who your wife should be?
>>
>>16920696
They aren't dude... Why do you feel like beratting them. Dude you just hang out with people you feel comfortable with. I never went by social group rules anytime in my life.
>>
>>16920700
Yeah... Get Friends out of your head and the Big Bang Theory. Dude best friend is the best. Because a relationship does not feel like concented rape for the both.
>>
so, i noticed my best friend has probably developed non-platonic feelings towards me, however i´m not sure if he did this out of desesperation/wanting someone that stands him and is nice to him, we are going out tomorrow, shoud i tell him i feel like he is doing this out of desesperation and not from an honest place?

i´m not sure how i feel about him yet, i love him as a friend but honestly i don´t see any future for us and i really do feel like he is doing this because he feels lonely.

i feel like a piece of shit for even doubting his feelings but he was recently turned down.
>>
>>16920094
seconded. Which idiot started using these faggotry images instead of the standard one we had before?

>OP is a faggot
>>
>>16919318
denmark
switzerland
poland
indonesia
canada
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.