[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls dont delete my thread How do you approach a chick you not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
pls dont delete my thread
How do you approach a chick you not really have a connection with?
So okay, there is a chick that i like, but we don't really have any connection really. Usually, if i liked a girl we had some sort of a connection, such as mutual friends/class together/whatever and i never really approached a girl by myself in that way before, all chicks that liked me have approached and asked me out by themselves. I have rejected many, because i am too picky i guess and now im 18 and virgin, but whatever, thats not the point.
The point is:How do i approach a chick i don't know? Just come over and start talking to her? Won't that scare her/push her away? Also i think that she is friends with the chick that liked me like 2 years ago, should i ask that girl for help?
>>
File: foto_12_3.jpg (277 KB, 1595x1125) Image search: [Google]
foto_12_3.jpg
277 KB, 1595x1125
Stride over

Stick out hand

Say, "Hi, my name is ________, what's yours?"

as you shake her hand
>>
>>16918049
>now im 18 and virgin

Lord sweet Jesus. No one cares. Stop telling women this. No one cares. Literally. NO ONE.
There is too much pressure on a guy for being a n00b.... but jesus man... just fuck her. she won't care. seriously. for real. stop kidding yourself. you're not in a ROMCOM.... just.... fuck her, enjoy it, she'll enjoy it, and get out. get it over with.

you are putting too much value on it. just fuck her and get it done.
>>
>>16918049
bump
>>
Basically in the same boat OP. Personally, I would only ask the girl for help if I knew her personally and knew she wouldn't be upset, maybe that's just me though. Seems a bit dickish but I guess you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>16918218
>>16918218
well that chick that liked me (will call her K from now on) that is friends with the chick i like (E) has a boyfriend now and i think she had a few
I met K a while ago, she was chill with me, but two years ago she got upset that i didnt go to the homecoming with her
>>
>>16918049

There are so many of these threads it's a pathetic reflection on teenagers.

OP.... It's really simple, you position yourself where she is going to see you when she looks up from what's she's doing.

If she's talking to her friends sort of slide into the eyeline (the direction) she's looking.

Then without staring or being creepy wait until she sees you and then smile and nod. Just be cool about it. Do something with your phone or bag, don't be obviously hanging around her stalking her.

If she totally ignores you then don't push your luck that day. Next day (or next time) you see her do the same thing. Be kinda pre-occupied with your phone but keeping an eye on her waiting for that chance to make eye contact.

If she sees you and pauses a moment before looking away all you have to do is smile and nod a bit to say 'hi.'

Then go back to your pre-occupation in phone or whatever. But see if you can make eye contact again... if you do smile a bit, like it's a fluke and a bit funny.

If not alone she'll probably say something to her friends and they'll laugh at you... that's OK, she's not ignoring you and if they start looking then you know she's noticed you enough to take the next step.

Just walk over and say "Hi, I'm Anon, what's your name(s)? (if she's with friends always ask their names - don't ignore them). Don't overly focus on the girl you're interested in because cuttng her from the herd will just make the herd restless and resentful. Be cool and talk to all of them. Most likely you will find one of them is interested in you even if the girl you want isn't. So keep your radar turning to pick up those signals.

If you do get to talk to them as a group a few times then wait until you're splitting up to do things - like if you're talking at a bus stop and she's about to get on the bus - then quickly say to her "Anonette, wait for moment" take her aside and ask her out, but make it a bit special as most girls like that
>>
Try...

"Anonette, you know when I first saw you I just felt this... I dunno... connection. You were just so pretty and when our eyes met it was special. Can we go on a date, the two of us...maybe (insert actibvity)?"

If you crash and burn, don't worry, fall back on the girl your radar sais was checking you out before.

If she's alone it's easier but make eye contact a few times before introducing yourself.

Do not use a previous flame to introduce you. It often doesn't work out as you hope it might.
>>
thank you guys for your help, but ill still bump it
>>
>>16918128
Can't agree more. Putting up the fact you're a virgin shows insecurity, thus, less likely chance to fuck.
>>
>>16918433
well i wasnt planning on telling that to her, i just kinda mentioned it in the thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.