[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfag here. Can someone show me the 4chan way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
I want to know the ins and outs and how to use this site.
>>
Lurk more
>>
read the faq
>>
>>16917864
>Lurk more
this.

browse the boards until you find one (or more) you like and then simply read the threads for fun and post when you want. it's all anon so you can post whatever the fuck and then reply to your post and call youself a faggot and no one will know. it's beautiful
>>
File: 200w.gif (81 KB, 200x144) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
81 KB, 200x144
>gif related
>>
>>16918390
>browse the boards until you find one (or more) you like
/thread
Also, read the rules and follow them so that you do not get banned.
Each board has its own "culture" but they shouldn't be that different from each other.
Also, each board has its own jargons. For example, /r9k/ uses the word normie to refer to "normal" people with a "normal" lifestyle (as opposed to a pothead neet addicted to anime).
>>
>>16917850
what are your interests? look at the homepage and visit a board related to your interests
>>
>>16917850
tips and hints:
>you can use websites such as desustorage and 4plebs to browse through archived threads
>you can check how many posters responded to your thread by looking at the "posters" number at the bottom of your thread
>>
Install 4chanX, preferably ccd0's version

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Web_browsers#4chanX
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.