[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: professors.jpg (53 KB, 448x472) Image search: [Google]
professors.jpg
53 KB, 448x472
How would a female get bigger boobs without the use of surgery/hormones/having a kid?
>>
You don't but you can do squats to improve dat ass and make up for it

Boys don't really care about boobs anyway
>>
guys, how can i get more intelligent without learning?
>>
anyone know a good way to lose weight? my only requirements are that i wont eat healthy and i wont exercise. suggestions?
>>
Buy good genes.
>>
>>16917779
have you tried researching before coming here with such a stupid question?
>>16917785
I am a guy and can easily say I care much more about boobs than ass.
>>16917788
kek
>>
>>16917793
>>16917788
I am sorry that you're not able to attract the attention of the opposite sex and you have to take your frustrations out on strangers.
>>
i wanna make more money. but i dont apply for benefits and dont wanna get a job. any way to do it online?
>>
my dog wont stop pooping in the house. any way to make him stop? im too NEET to take him for a walk.
>>
>>16917802
I fail to see how my question is any less valid than some of the angsty teen bullshit on this board.

The only things that I can find that are definite and pretty solid are the implants or hormones. I'm curious if anyone knows any other ways.
>>
>>16917813
It's just silly. You must be really inexperienced with men to think anyone would ever turn you down because of your small boobs. A lot of guys like small boobs anyway. Personally most of my girlfriends were either A or B cup and I loved them.

There's a common response to "do you like big or small boobs?" : "I prefer the ones I get to touch over the ones I don't"

And aside from surgery there's nothing you can do anyway, aside from maybe wearing pushup/padded bras and "cheating" with shirts that make them look bigger, idk.
>>
>>16917833

I don't want bigger boobs. I'm happy with the ones I have now. I am CURIOUS if anyone knows any other way. If you don't, why are you here?
>>
Daily massage can add a few centimeters and it's healthy, it keeps your lymphatic system flowing
>>
If memory serves you can induce lactation that will help them grow. Don't quote me on it though.

>>16917785
>Boys don't really care about boobs anyway
Wrong. Tits do matter to many, but it's about the big picture.

It's just that one trait won't make or break attraction.
>>
>>16917847
Thank you, I had heard about that before and wondered if it was a valid to do so.

>>16917848
That makes sense, but wouldn't they get smaller after that period ends?
>>
File: 1457929647017.jpg (57 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1457929647017.jpg
57 KB, 624x480
>>16917858
>but wouldn't they get smaller after that period ends?
Presumably. It's not something I really researched but something I heard in passing. I also have no clue if that would do anything to your hormones since you're basically tricking your tits into thinking you're pregnant.

Probably better to talk to your doctor before you try doing anything.
>>
>>16917867
>you're basically tricking your tits into thinking you're pregnant.

lol. Kust the way that's put, I dunno why, but it's funny.

I didn't plan to try anything, I was just curious about what people had heard, like if it was a weird, unconventional method or something. What you're saying does make a lot of sense, though.
>>
>>16917779
>how do I get bigger boobs without doing anything or spending money

you don't?
>>
>>16917779
have you tried going to your local gene therapy clinic?
>>
>>16917946
Remove Ayy
>>
>>16917779
Choose your grandparents more wisely. It's all genetic.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.