[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF has been liking the pics on Instagram of 3 guys she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1080x1080
GF has been liking the pics on Instagram of 3 guys she's had sex with before. She's been doing this before we got into a relationship. What I don't get is she talks about how much she hates one of those guys who were her ex's. Like absolutely hates. She always tells me how much she hates how he treated her and who he was. Another guy was a ONS who ditched her and another was just a casual sex guy.

Am I just insecure and jealous or what?
>>
And I doubt they talk. She put my fingerprint on her phone and doesn't care when I snoop around
>>
please help.

Also she's had plenty of opportunities to get back with these guys but she hasn't. Including her ex that she hates.
>>
It sounds like she still likes the attention of these guys, even if she doesn't need it right now.

She wants to make sure they're still around if you aren't.
>>
>>16917719
She's been doing this before we even met though. She doesn't talk to them at all and hasn't even before we met.
>>
>>16917760
So she's been dragging them along since then.

Same rules apply, man. You can choose to believe it or you can wait until someone else comes through and validates whatever you actually want to hear.
>>
>>16917588
You're right to feel uneasy. She's still looking for validation or some kind of acknowledgement from the ex she hates.
>>
>>16918046
Should I worry? How do I communicate this to her?
>>
Dude it's not normal to hate your ex, it shows that you still have strong feelings for them.

Dump her, she's using you as a rebound.
>>
>>16918221
But she never mentions. Shit, I'm the one who asks about it. She never mentions anything in her past unless I ask about it.

I know I'll hate the answer but I ask her anyways.
>>
>>16918246
Dude that's a huge nono in relationships. Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to.

Even in casual sex situations I don't ask questions like "what did you do yesterday?" "When was your last boyfriend?"

The answer could be "Fucked a guy yesterday" and then you're picturing her with another guy during sex.

Pro tip from a guy in a 4 year relationship: Most girls have had sex before they met you. It's nothing personal, it's life. Their past actions lead up to the moment they started liking you. If they didn't, you could have been one of the guys she had sex with and never talked to again instead of falling in love with you.

But honestly senpai I think you should dump her. She's acting immature. I told my gf that I think it's weird that she follows her ex's on instagram and she said "I didn't even think about that, I'm going to unfollow them" and that was that.

She still may have feelings for her ex's, otherwise she wouldn't hate them, she would forget about them.
>>
>>16918255
>She still may have feelings for her ex's, otherwise she wouldn't hate them, she would forget about them.

But she's had numerous opportunities to get with him and her previous ONS guys. She hasn't talked to him in forever and avoids him. She has a lecture with him so she can't really forget about him or when they post something on instagram. She almost NEVER talks about her unless I ( like an idiot ) somehow manage to bring her ex into the convo. She actually called me out on that saying how she hates how I mention her ex a lot. I don't know why I ask. I asked a lot about her past. She asked about mine. It's one of those cutesy nights where you are staring at the ceiling talking for hours you know? Except we do that quite often.

Anyways, I haven't even brought this up. She doesn't even know I know her ex's instagram or the previous guys she's been with. I'm just insecure about this. Probably because she was my first ever real GF. How do I bring this up that I'm uncomfortable with it? I hate holding these things in. We both tell each other everything when something bothers one of us.
>>
>>16918289
>first relationship

Makes sense. Everybody makes the mistake of being a nosey insecure beta with their first gf.

Either dump her or let it go. You have to shift your inner thoughts to a more confident voice. Stop comparing yourself to her ex's, and stop bringing them up. It's a huge turnoff for any woman.

She's with you, act like a guy she wants to be with.

If you're constantly bringing up her ex's or saying stuff like I'm not good enough for you, etc. She's going to eventually think "you know what, he's right? I should hit up my ex without OP knowing."

The truth is that in life you may get a gf that cheats. You have to be mentally prepared to say "cool, when can I get my stuff" and never talk to her again. When you have this mindset, you're free. You can be yourself in the relationship.

Stop depending on your partner for happiness. Flirt with other girls, go out with your friends, do things that make you feel confident in yourself.
>>
>>16918299
I don't say stuff like I'm not good enough for you lol. I have all the power in the relationship. This girl is absolutely infatuated by me and has come out with her feelings multiple times. In the beginning I didn't care because I didn't know her and only wanted easy and consistent sex.

I'm not going to break up with her over Instagram likes bro. She doesn't even talk to them
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.