[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 >Senior in HS >Girl I'm talking to is a senior,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg (50 KB, 411x600) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg
50 KB, 411x600
>18
>Senior in HS
>Girl I'm talking to is a senior, too
>Live in small-ish town (20,000 people or so across a very large area)
>Girl moved here last semester, doesn't really have that many friends
>Eats lunch with her father, doesn't really talk to anybody besides me and a few other people
>Get the feeling she's really into me, she said she thought I had a "beautiful face" last Friday
>Sends a fuckton of mixed signals, in large part because she's really shy and awkward I think
>She's really fucking cute (like a solid 8 imo)
>Never really thought I had much of a chance with her until recently when I found out more shit about her and started talking to her more
>Not really haughty/stuck up or w/e like I used to think, just really shy/reserved
>Don't really talk to her outside of my 5th period
>Today I asked her after class if she liked a friend of mine that she talked to sometimes, and her response was "don't say that, or I'll think about that all day"
>Don't really talk to her outside of class, I never thought about getting her number/facebook until very recently
>Really want to talk to her and get to know her better, but I'm afraid of fucking something up or how I can tell if I'm coming off to strong (which is a very bad tendency of mine)
>My friends tell me that I should just go for it, more inclined to do just that

Can any anons or femanons (preferably shy ones) give me some advice on what I should do or put this into perspective for me? I can't really read her like I can other people.
>>
Bump
>holyfuck
>>
>>16917499
Just fucking do it man, what have you got to lose really? You will feel better for asking, because at least you feel like a man for trying than a pussy for not doing anything at all and never leaving the comfort zone.
>>
>>16917620
Nothing, really. Might as well start pursuing her then
>>
Just ask her out for coffee man.

I used to have the problem of dilly-dallying over "Does she like me or not?" until I realized it's pointless. If you want to know, ask her out.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.