[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex and I have been broken up for a few months and we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1455619929368.gif (3 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1455619929368.gif
3 MB, 250x188
My ex and I have been broken up for a few months and we're still in a bit of a complicated situation.

She started dating other people immediately. She had a dating profile up and I found out she made out with some guy the week after we broke up. What is making this hard is I don't feel like dating anyone right now and want to focus on improving myself and I thought she would take a similar path.

We've been in contact more lately and she started saying none of the guys she went on dates with make her feel like I do and she still has feelings for me, but we need to work on some things. Granted I had to start the conversation and I had to find out about this one date and her dating profile on my own. She says she hasn't slept with anyone else, which I guess could be possible but I'm sure anyone would assume the opposite. I just feel strung along that she would say something like that and still want to stay on the dating scene. Through some snooping I found out she invited the same guy she went on the first date with over the next day that we had that conversation.

This is fucking me up a bit, I don't know how to deal with this. I've never done casual dating and I feel like she's stringing me along if she's still trying to date other people. I'm not sure what to say to her aside from I don't want to be in contact with her until she's 100% not dating anyone else. Hell I'm not sure I can get over her earlier actions but it seems possible.
>>
She's probably going to cuck you if you go back to her desu m8. Obviously she wasn't very torn about it if she started looking for other guys immediately. Idk. I'd tell her to take a hike.
>>
>>16917458
Move on, she's stringing you along.
>>
>>16917484
>>16917478

Yeah I supposed it feels kind of fucked. The reason she told me she started dating right away is that her biological clock was ticking and she wanted to "feel pretty". I was pretty shocked when I found it out, I didn't have her pegged as this kind of person. Maybe I just love who she was.
>>
>>16917493
>maybe I just love who she was

Or maybe you loved having someone as close to you as that? I had a girl for a year and a half. Ugly, nasty, never washed, lazy, and generally gross. She did nothing but sit on a couch. Eventually, I grew out of sitting on a couch and watching buzz feed with a smelly girl. But what we had was amazing. We were each other's best friend, we knew everything about each other, we were always there for support, we did everything together. It was like having a best friend you could fuck. I miss that. Not the girl. But the bond. Maybe that's what you're feeling.
>>
>>16917493
>her biological clock was ticking and she wanted to "feel pretty"
That's a bullshit excuse and you know it deep down

She felt no remorse or hesitation in her actions
Move on
>>
>>16917510

Yeah I think I feel similarly. She was pretty awesome. She works out every day and is really ambitious. Along with what was stated before she also felt like it kind of fizzled out and felt like we were friends. She didn't really try to work it out and I felt liked she dipped out pretty quick, I felt blindsided by it all.
>>
>>16917521

I was shocked that those words came out of her mouth. It's not like I was against getting married or having kids. She seemed to want all that shit immediately. Shit really changed when her younger sister got married and got pregnant.
>>
>>16917527
Yeah, bud. Honestly, she's probably not worth your time. Just a heads up. It's going to hurt like a bitch. For a long time. You need to find a hobby. Preferably something expensive so you have something to actively work towards. Put in that over time, pick up extra shifts, dig in and push hard for a goal.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.