[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do if I have a shit ton of stretch marks? Can I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 645x773
What do I do if I have a shit ton of stretch marks? Can I just get laser surgery and tattoo over them? I have them all over my arm so I can't stretch my arm. I have them all over my legs and pelvis so I can get a blowjob or anything. I have them all over my stomach and sides so I can't go swimming.

It's ruining my life
>>
>>16917432

>It's ruining my life

no, YOU are ruining your life. you can stretch yuor arm. you can get a blowjob. you can go swimming.

>BUT ANON IF I TRY TO GET A BLOWJOB THEY MIGHT BE GROSSED OUT AND STOP

yeah but any girl who is actually worth a damn will like you enough (or be slutty enough) not to care. even if its 5% of them not running away at the sight, thats still 5% of the blowjobs you could have if you werent avoiding getting a blowjob at all.

as for how to get rid of them. google it. consult a cosmetic doctor or dermatologist. ask for the more aggressive options. save up for them. boom, free.
>>
>>16917432
Mederma.
>>
Stretch marks are natural because you are an animal
>>
>>16917464
Or maybe not idk
>>
>>16917432
I feel you, anon. I have a pretty bad Thyroid problem and I was just diagnosed with PCOS, both of which made me gain a lot of weight in a lot of places.

Honestly, the best thing you can do for yourself is to ingest plenty of vitamin C. Add a slice of lemon to your drinks if you can, not an absurd amount, keep it moderate. Eat citrus fruits, or take supplements if you're health allows it.

I've purchased both an $8 bottle of shea butter and a $200 bottle of some prescription medicine, and the shea butter has worked miracles in comparison. Vitamin E lotion will also help. Apply after a shower, and especially before bedtime.

If you are able to exercise, focus on workouts that will help you lose weight and tone, but not necessarily gain muscle (at least not at first). Eat other healthy foods in replacement of shitty greaseballs as much as possible.

I'd say to try doing these things for 6 months to see significant changes, it's done pretty good wonders for me, and the big pink marks on my skin have turned to a lighter flesh color, and can only really be seen under certain lighting.

If your stretch marks are the kind that are, like, purple and black from growth spurts, then you might want to see a doctor. But just using common sense, keeping yourself clean, and being healthy will do more wonders than you would think.

Good luck, tiger bro.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.