[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think all my neighbors hate me. I think it's because one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: leftout.jpg (60 KB, 471x255) Image search: [Google]
leftout.jpg
60 KB, 471x255
I think all my neighbors hate me. I think it's because one of them spreads malicious (false) gossip about me. Is there anything I can do? They never talk to me - even though I try to be friendly - but I'm pretty darn sure they talk about me.
>>
>>16917406

does it matter? unless by neighbors you mean dormmates there isnt a need to associate with them.
>>
>>16917411
Yeah, I guess at least they're not actively persecuting me. It's just annoying.
>>
>>16917423

>something i cant actually see or hear is annoying

you're being paranoid. unless they actively cut you down in some way you should just mind your own business.
>>
>>16917411
I think you are forgetting that as a 1950's housewife, all op has is his neighbors. It's very frustrating not getting to share recipes or being invited to tupperware parties with the people that live close to him but don't actually matter.
>>
>>16917433
I would wager it's not just paranoia, but yeah, I suppose that's the best way.
>Why can't we all just get along?
>>
There is actually very little you can do unless you're willing to buy into their game and spread BS about them.

If you're anything like me it will get to you but buying into will make it even harder to make friends. This is hard to explain: don't not change something because they tell you it needs to be changed. If you want to change something about you, do it and don't think about others
>>
>>16917442

we'd be friends irl i think.

>>16917444

trips prove its (not?) paranoia.

seriously though, its no biggie.
>>
Ok, ok, I guess I just need to grow a thicker skin.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.