[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I miss out or did I do the right thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1457051549418.jpg (19 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
1457051549418.jpg
19 KB, 280x400
I went out to the bar last night with my friend and he brought his female friend who brought her best friend also. After drinking for a while and hanging it this other girl comes onto me hard, like I've never had a girl hit on me like that. I have a girlfriend however so I had to turn her down and she was totally cool with it, but I can't stop thinking about this girl.

TLDR
Had a chance at a smoking hot bar hookup (hottest girl that's ever talked to me, and in the bar too), too guilty to do it since I have a girlfriend though, even though this relationship has gone to shit, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I guess I feel okay for doing the right thing but I wanted to bang her and that alone makes me feel guilty and like I should have just done it. I don't know
>>
Pretty sure the guilt of cheating would be greater than the guilt of missing a fuck.
>>
There's always regret over missed opportunities, but you did the right thing. Congrats on not being a scumbag
>>
Kudos to you for doing the right thing. Based on how you're feeling it's probably time to reconsider your girlfriend though.
>>
>>16917062
If you're in an explicitly monogamous relationship you want to maintain you did the right thing.

tl;dr, you done goofed
>>
>>16917078
The thing that bothers me though is that when I'm single I never get attention like that, and if that's what I'm really wanting right now and this relationship isn't for men I'd hate to end it for nothing
>>
>>16917091
Jesus the typos, sorry
>>
>>16917076
I just hate that the only thing you get out of not being a scumbag is knowing your not a scumbag
>>
>>16917062
Congratties on not being a scumbag, boss.

Keep it up, this won't be the last time you're gonna have to tell your dick NO.
>>
>I have a girlfriend
So yeah you did the right thing, fagnuts.
You've got pussy at home.
>>
>>16917091
If you're still thinking about a possible hookup from last night though, how into your current relationship are you? Even though you did the right thing, can you say you are in your current relationship for the right reasons.
>>
>>16917136
2 years buts it's been on the verge of falling apart for a couple months. She's just ridiculously horrible then sweet and constantly turning on a dime and while I love her sweet side I feel like I'm becoming that guy who justifies the shittiness. It just feels really good to be wanted by this girl, it's not even the sec physically that sounds good but being so close with this stranger. The eye contact we had just felt like a "in another life" moment. That's what makes me still feel guilty even though I didn't do anything
>>
>>16917158
Sex*
>>
>>16917158
It's probably time to cut your losses with the girlfriend. Think if you would have cut your losses when things started going bad you would have been available for hook up girl last night.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.