[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /b/, this saturday I did mdma at a rave for about the 4th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20160313_054556.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160313_054556.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Hello /b/, this saturday I did mdma at a rave for about the 4th time, was eye ball finger dipping cause I didnt have time to bomb my shit up. After weighing my stash the day after it turns out I used 700mg, while I'm only 62KG. Isn't this an incredibly high dose? I dosed about 5 times in 5 hours. About 6 hours after the last dose I was lying in my bed with my jaws clenged and my mouth bitten up from the inside. I had visuals of people that weren't there and saw so much scary shit happening when I closed my eyes. It is now 1AM on a tuesday and I'm finally feeling healthier. Was this dose too high and what risks come by? The last time I used was 1 month ago.

>pic related
>>
>/b/

Excuse me for the habitant typo, yes im a fag that camps /b/
>>
>>16917014
>Was this dose too high
yes. a normal dose is bodyweight in kg * 1.5 for males and *1.3 for females

>and what risks come by?
enjoy a week of depression.

oh, by the way, you are an idiot. and since you couldn't even manage to google that shit: do the world a favor and try mixing it with ssris and maois the next time.
>>
>>16917043
Why am I an idiot? Cause I failed to google? Yes I know tmthe average dose, my wonders were about the results of such a dose.
>>
>>16917014
>>16917014
700mg is a pretty high dose, though not unheard of considering much of the time whatever you're snorting/bombing etc. isn't 100% MDMA.

If you were experiencing visuals it's possible the stuff you had was MDA (look it up).

You should be fine in general, if anything majorly bad had happened to you health-wise you would know; in future, take longer breaks between doing it (~2-3m) to prevent neurotoxicity and for now make sure to eat well, and get enough vitamin c so your serotonin levels get back to normal quicker.

As regards when you actually go out, never bring more than you think is safe for your weight to avoid these bad situtations.
>>
>>16917086
>my wonders were about the results of such a dose.
well, you've already experienced some, depression is the next to come. and yes, you could have easly looked that up too. so remember, mix it with ssris the next time
>>
>>16917097
>If you were experiencing visuals it's possible the stuff you had was MDA (look it up).
nah, those symptoms are common for such a high dose.

the funny thing is that mda is even more expensive these days and harder to get than mdma. pure mdma is very common in europe, since the civilized parts have free drug testing at most parties.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.