[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I met a girl. We talked a lot, and we went out, and had our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
So I met a girl. We talked a lot, and we went out, and had our first kiss. She has the qualities i want in a woman. Smart, nice laugh, honesty, really beauty. She really is one in a million.

But... why do I feel also sad? I isn't like I'm using her to fill an empty hole in my heart. It isn't that, It isn't that I need her - I just want her; and be with her.

Has anyone who met a girl he/she liked felt bad for reasons? I am happy but sad.

I would like sincere opinions on the matter please.

Sorry for bad english.
>>
>>16916988
Maybe its because you are dating a dolphin. Try dating someone thats your own species
>>
>>16916988
How many girls have you met?

Anyway, you are putting too much emotion into the relationship.

Don't be so clingy, talk to some other girls as friends and it should help you feel more normal.
>>
>>16916988
Easy as fuck senpai, you don't have enough self esteem.

Start liking yourself more. She does, isn't that convincing enough?
>>
Wtf are you faggin on about op

Explain what the problem is
>>
>>16916988
sad and uplifting and wonderful and beautiful, try to embrace and enjoy it for the gift that it is and it could feel better without pain
>>
>>16917049
fuck off
>>
Sometimes love is painful because intimacy creates vulnerability to being hurt and/or past experiences remind us of a new situation that is different and good but those feelings of the bad situation remain
>>
>>16917041
A few. I'm not into easy relations. I do look for emotions in the relationship without being clingy, I want the spark to keep going on.

>>16917045
>>16917049
Both of these got me, thanks.

>>16917090
Agree with intimacy. Not quite sure in past situations (those were a brake few years ago)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.