[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a very aesthetic and good looking face and a lean body,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 55453223.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
55453223.jpg
61 KB, 1024x576
I have a very aesthetic and good looking face and a lean body, i'm smart, i can make people laugh, but i have one of the worst flaws a man could possibly have. I'm short, really short, i'm 167cm, i think that's about 5'5" in imperial units. I feel like my size killed off all the potential i could have had in social life with my face and strong personality.

I don't think about it too much but when it comes to dating i have a really hard time since many girls nowadays are taller than me and even shorties want tall guys, i don't blame them for it, it's their right to choose whatever they think it's better. It also doesn't help that pratically all my male friends are taller than me, all of them, i can't think of a single male aquaintance that is my height or shorter so i'm constantly around guys that make me feel inferior.

I was madly in love with a girl, whom i thought was my soul mate, my dream girl, we dated for a year and she left me, she said she didn't feel anything for me and didn't want to see me again, this left me completely depressed and crushed, it's been 4 months and i still didn't get over it, i still wonder if she is ever coming back and it stings my heart to think i've lost her forever, she's everything i ever wanted in my life.
I've been a NEET since i got booted out my last job one year ago, this is probably part of the reason she broke up with me, i've let my family down, practically everyone thinks i'm a super smart guy that could achieve a lot in life but i'd rather sit on my ass all day playing video games.
I don't know what to do with my life, what career path to follow, i still couldn't get over losing my ex, i can't ignore the fact that i'm short and i don't feel motivated to do anything.

I'm depressed, help.
>>
Confidence trumps every single other aspect or facet of a man.

Look at Peter Dinklage for gods sake, the man is a literal midget and he's insanely famous and while his wife isn't the classic supermodel an actor dates, she's nothing to sneeze at.
And do you know why?
Because the man is CONFIDENT. He knows what the fuck he's on about. You could be the most beautiful man in the world but if you're going to be a pansy bitch about some quality of course no woman wants you.

Women are emotional trainwrecks. They look to their man as a source of stability. If you're constantly projecting this "boo hoo I'm so worthless and unlovable because I'm short!" shit then yeah, nobody is gunna be interested.
You can't change it. It doesn't matter. Get the fuck over it and if somebody doesnt like you because you're short, shove your stubby little leg straight up their ass.
>>
>>16916974
A million times this. I have found people 10/10 when they're really 6/10's because of their confidence alone.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.