[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to Get rid of an ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 305920310133165988.jpg (839 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
305920310133165988.jpg
839 KB, 1080x1920
Last thread didnt help at all. My GF has an ex. He is an asshole and always pushes his way into her life.her and I have agreed to get rid of him. So how should we do it?
>>
File: Monkey-Photos.jpg (922 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Monkey-Photos.jpg
922 KB, 1600x1200
Six feet under
>>
First, you want to make sure that you do nothing to get yourselves in trouble. That is primary.

Now when you say "get rid of" I'm presuming that you just want him to stop hurting your gf and you. Do you know anyone else this person has hurt? You might want to enlist their help or at least talk to them to get information. They might be able to tell you some things that could be useful. But first off don't even consider doing anything that could possibly get you in trouble.

Do you mind me asking what this person did?
>>
>>16916880
>He is an asshole and always pushes his way into her life.
CORRECTION:
>She always allows him to enter her life.
Rape, assault, and harassment can all be stopped with the use of police, restraining orders, and self defense. For your girl to "accidentally" find herself "the victim" of her ex....? Yeah no lol. That's about as bad as:
>OOOOPS, I tripped and fell on his dick!
You've got a weak, useless woman who can't say no. Not my style, no thanks.
>>
I already told you. Its her problem that she has to deal with. U cant make baggage go away from someone else. She has to do it. Also you kids are in highschool.
>>
>>16916880
Some people are controlling, like my ex. Not gonna sleep with him again though. The situation needs support. I don't mean to hurt them, just to make them back off, to live your own life
>>
>>16916880
Told u last time fampai. Ur girl is useless and likes him around for the attention.

If she didn't it wouldn't be so damn difficult to tell him to fuck off.

Roll your sleeves up, go tell him to fuck off yourself, and prepare for the inevitable OMG WHAT DID YOU DO?!

I'm starting to think you're some beta baby niceguy and you want people to wave a magic wand or something to fix this full undisclosed mess you're in.
>>
>>16917019
Don't even do this. Your girl either puts a stop to it right proper, or you fucking move on to somebody who's less of a drama queen.

Mate guarding is super fucking beta, because you're essentially recognizing the other person as being competition to some extent.
>>
>>16917044
Nah this shit happens and sometimes you have to get your hands dirty.

I remember one thread where this guy's wife was being harassed by a coworker and she couldn't report him out of sheer shame.

In that instance you gotta wade in and break the guys jaw.

Though I think in this instance you're right, and that >highschool is most of the problem here.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.