[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok. So my girlfriend has an ex. He is the most stubborn person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-911912558314778812.jpg (619 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-911912558314778812.jpg
619 KB, 1080x1920
Ok. So my girlfriend has an ex. He is the most stubborn person ever. He ways pushes his way into our relationship and fucks things up.. My girl and i nother agreed we wanted to ger rid of him. What I wanna know is what is the best way to get rid of an ex. And when I mean stubborn I mean he started cutting himself just so he could get attention from my girlfriend. And he is a complete ass hole. He hits girls. And he's hit my girlfriend. So what should my girlfriend do to get rid of him.

BTW she goes to the same school as him. And I go to a different highschool.
>>
Thats her probplem. If she to stupid to stop giving him attemtion than u are stupid for continually chooaing to date her. Chicks gotta drop her own baggage off.
>>
>>16916719
She doesn't know how to get rid of him... And see been trying
>>
>>16916705
Your girl is useless fampai. Put on the boy pants and some dirty work.

You bigger n he is senpai? Tell him to fuck off and if he doesn't, beat his ass like he beat her.

But I expect you'll just piss off your girl by doing that because she likes having the attention.

So really you can't do anything.
>>
>>16916705
Beat his ass, he's not on his turf anymore
>>
>>16916780
>fampai
this is gold
>>
File: 1420757710076.jpg (22 KB, 298x299) Image search: [Google]
1420757710076.jpg
22 KB, 298x299
>>16916705
>high school

Well for starters, graduate high school before posting on 4chan. The situation you are describing in textbook high school bullshit and wouldn't occur after high school as your girlfriend would be mature enough to tell him flat out "no, cutting yourself won't garner my attention. We are done in every way, shape, or form." and cease all contact with him.

The fact that she still contacts him, even reluctantly is telling.
>>
>>16916705
Underage. Obligation ban
>>
>>16916705
Your problems aren't real problems little tyke. Underaged please ban
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.