[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just go for it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Pepe_7ba1f9_5547399.jpg (35 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_7ba1f9_5547399.jpg
35 KB, 593x640
So I've been with this girl for a good year now and we haven't done anything sex related, every time I try I puss out. She's already told me she's self conscious about her body. I'm seeing her this weekend, should I just go for it and hope for the best?
>>
Tell her you really want to fuck her after a romantic evening. Then follow through after she says yes
>>
>>16916649
Tell her you admire her body and want to see more.
>>
>>16916737
The real problem is that op is a pussy and is afraid of sex.
Id be insecure about my body if my boyfriend hasnt tried to fuck me in over a year
>>
>>16916745
Does she want to fuck or she being aversive also? Has she confronted you?

OP this is suspect. My first thought is that she's getting the D from someone else and the whole body shit is an excuse. Typically if she does have body issues she'll want the lights off or keep her shirt on if she's insecure of her stomach, etc. ask her what she's insecure about
>>
>>16916649
So you've been in a relationship for a year and haven't done anything sexual? Did I just read that right?
>>
>>16916772
Every time she mentions sex it's always in a joking manner she doesn't really seem into it. The last time she told me she was self conscious was when I accidentally copped a feel
>>
File: 1386920110424.jpg (19 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1386920110424.jpg
19 KB, 650x366
>>16916649

>I'm seeing her this weekend, should I just go for it and hope for the best?

Yes. What the fuck are you waiting for, a shooting star?
>>
>>16916921
That shit is weird. She's fucking someone else especially if she preemptively jokes about not being comfortable about it.
>>
>>16916921
She mentions sex in a joking manner.
how else are you gonna tell some nerd who is afraid of a vagina that I want your dick in me?
>>
>>16916937
I guess I should add that she's not really mature for her age, she's 18 and has no job, no license, and pretty much no responsibilities.
I keep telling myself that she's just not ready for it yet and thinking with my dick is gonna screw shit up but I've been with her for more than a fucking year now
>>
>>16916649
I did a two year sexless relationship, I had some sexual hang ups left over from getting diddled when I was seven. I wasn't good at letting her in physically, she wasn't good at breaking through my boundaries. Talking about it really helped, you've been in a relationship for a year, you should be able to have some conversations about the state of your relationship. Just don't be accusatory when you bring it up.
>>
>>16916649
>good year now and we haven't done anything sex related

You need to change this as soon as possible or you're either going to split up or dry out into a platonic relationship (even worse than it is now).

Just go for it when you have her over, start slowly with touching and kissing and the rest will come naturally. If she does start to panic then keep it at the level she was comfortable at until she's more comfortable (you'll tell by her body language) to move further.

Honestly most girls (sorry I'm going to assume you're a teenager) say that they're self conscious about their body but as long as you make them feel comfortable then they stop giving as much as a fuck around you.

If you've been with this girl for a year then it's likely she actually likes you and won't treat you like a freak if you make any advances.
>>
>>16916649
> every time I try I puss out
/thread
>>
>>16916961
>>16916961
You're making excuses and trying to rationalize it, chief. You think there are no 18 year olds with no responsibilities, jobs or licenses who are not fucking?
If someone wants to fuck they'll fuck that shit is irrelevant.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.