[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to discipline myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 436x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 436x320
/adv/, I got some shit discipline. I rarely get the will to work out, when I don't do shit I'm lazy and lethargic as fuck and it's hard to me to start up. I almost missed the deadline to apply for graduation at my community college I lack discipline so much. I fap every day out of habit mostly, and I'm sick of being a couch potato.

I used to be incredibly high energy and I always did shit like working out and getting ahead on school. I am transferring out of my community college so I have one big thing going for me, but I'll be at a 4 year and I have to step my game up by the fall.

One improvement I have made is that I wake up early every day for school at 6:30, which does give me more energy and I never skip class like I used to, And I pay attention in class and shit.

BUT the second I come home it's like vegetable mode. I boot up the gaming PC and play arma or whichever game for hours, then I'll eat dinner and just fall asleep, and that makes me feel like a loser. Plus I've gotten kind of chubby so I really gotta get myself out of this weird funk. How can I do it?

It's super bad on weekends when my girlfriend is busy, I ain't got shit to do so I'm hardcore lazy mode. I want to be successful, hard working and be high energy like I used to, how can I kick myself in the ass about this?
>>
>>16916014
If possible the best thing to do for gym motivation is find a committed gym partner, it helps ALOT I got with my friend 6 days a week and let me tell you I wouldn't be going that much without a partner. Like pick a partner that you know would always want to go, and that you would feel bad if you skipped a day and left him alone.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.