[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend of 3 months still misses her ex boyfriend... We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (3 KB, 159x89) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
3 KB, 159x89
My girlfriend of 3 months still misses her ex boyfriend...
We started dating shortly after they "broke up" because he "cheated on her" but here's the thing. They were never really dating. They were best friends with benifits and when he got a girlfriend they stopped being friends. Ever since we started dating all she does is complain about how she "misses him" and how she "wants to talk to him again" and it's been months and the still hasn't moved on. All we do is fight about it and at one point she even said he made her happier that I do. What do we do? She won't get over him and it's really damaging our relationship. Even her mom said at one point she thinks "I'll get hurt." so how can we resolve this without breaking up because neither of us want to break up but I can't take this much longer her going on about how much she misses him and how happy she used to be. What can we do?
>>
Are you fucking stupid? How the fuck do you even remember to breathe?
>>
>>16915950
Seconding this.
>>
>>16915931
Leave. Leave and never look back.
>>
>>16915950
Clearly I am. Enlighten me please anon
>>
>>16915950
Harsh but true. You need to learn, OP. Get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>16915931
lol
>>
>>16915931
You are a rebound kiddo.
The best thing you can do is to have some self-respect and dumping her sorry ass.
She doesn't respect you and if say guy ask her to go start a relationship she would throw you away in the blink of an eye.
Nothing you can do but find someone that actually respects you and sees more in you than a simple placeholder.
>>
>>16915980
I feared as much. Is there any way to make it work though? She's the hottest girl I've ever scored and I wanna keep this going as long as I can because she has a job and I don't so she buys me stuff
>>
She doesn't respect you, so just be a man and fuck her one more time, then leave her. You're not gonna be the rebound, only pussies play the rebound, or guys only looking to get laid. She clearly doesn't care for you man, I'm sorry.

Buuuut you smashed, so at least you gained something
>>
File: 1442387101195.jpg (67 KB, 532x398) Image search: [Google]
1442387101195.jpg
67 KB, 532x398
>>16915986
>>16915964
>>
>>16915931

Never play second fiddle to anyone bro.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.