[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should I handle this situation? I met this girl on Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1447964290002.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447964290002.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
How should I handle this situation?

I met this girl on Tinder about a year ago and we went on a couple dates but nothing came of them. Eventually, she found a boyfriend and has been dating him since about May or June of last year

Fast forward to last week, I was casually on Tinder and noticed her profile on there. I was confused, so I checked her facebook and she was still listed as being in a relationship so I confronted her about it. I asked if she was really on Tinder and at first she said "No" but then quickly changed it to "Yes, but not for that reason." So, I asked her why she was on it and she said something like "There isn't anything you need to concern yourself with." I then asked if her boyfriend knows about this and she said "You really need to stay out of this. Sometimes the gender's are mixed (?) and he has all my passwords and I don't like what you're trying to insinuate."

I then said I would be notifying her boyfriend of her blatant cheating and she then told me to fuck off and blocked me

What should I do?
>>
Tell her boyfriend and let him decide about that. It's not cool to do stuff behind your significant other's back like that, and it doesn't seem like he knows and is cool with it.
>>
Not your business honestly.

For all you know they've got an open relationship or they're on the hunt for a threesome.

Either way (whether she's abusing it or not), she has as much right to her own privacy as anyone else. You're not the internet relationship police.

Just fuck off and live your own life.
>>
You should definitely tell him. She sounds defensive and annoyed, clear signs of guilt
>>
>>16915594
What this guy said. Not your business and you should fuck off.
>>
>>16915607
This

Keep out, not your problem
>>
>>16915594
>>16915607
>>16915613
These guys are fucking cucks. If you have proof that she's cheating then you need to tell her boyfriend. I doubt he knows what she's doing and I know how shitty it feels to get cheated on, so, fuck this bitch. Expose her
>>
>>16915607
>>16915613
>>16915594
If it's all good and this is what they want, then making sure he knows what's up shouldn't be any problem.

Her defensiveness clearly shows that this isn't okay with him, so he deserves to know. "Staying out of other people's business" is a meme and not a real argument. You have nothing to lose and he has only to gain, so don't be a pussy and just let him know.
>>
>>16915624
>"Staying out of other people's business" is a meme and not a real argument.

What the fuck is a meme to you?

Privacy is a fundamental tenet of civilization.

It's part of why we build walls, have different rooms, and make laws directly protecting it.
>>
You've blown your cover. Now you can't act anonymously. There's a chance this may be the wrong person to offend.

On the other hand, helping the other guy out may earn you some good karma. Which works out.
>>
>>16915624
>>16915616
The guy went on a couple of dates with her a year ago. She really doesn't need to explain herself to him. Him telling the boyfriend only makes him a meddling little stalker.
>>
>>16915660
OP shouldn't care if he's viewed as a "stalker." Why would he be anyways? He caught this bitch doing something wrong and her boyfriend should know about it

Definitely tell him, OP
>>
>>16915556
Why do you care? Stay out of things that don't concern you.
>>
Can you really definitively prove it? I mean, let's say you notify him and then he confronts her, you know she'll just deny it and say she doesn't know you and you're just some lunatic. Personally, I think you should tell him because even if you have a lack of evidence at least you've planted the seed in his mind that she's cheating and can't be trusted. I've been cheated on before and it fucking sucks, so I think you owe it to him to let him know
>>
I don't understand why you care so I'm going to go with the majority and say mind your own business, at best you have proof of attempted cheating. Also, am I the only one that feels op isn't trying to be righteous but just a little asshole?
>>
>>16915961
>Also, am I the only one that feels op isn't trying to be righteous but just a little asshole?
This. It also looks like he's a little butt hurt for getting dropped.
>>
It may be none of your business but she's being kind of a bitch about it by dismissing your curiosities. She sounds guilty by getting so defensive, I doubt her boyfriend knows about this I mean, what the fuck? They share each others passwords? Sounds like some high school level shit. and yeah, I don't know what mixing genders has to do with anything, the fact is she's on tinder while in a relationship and that's not okay
>>
>>16916050
>the fact is she's on tinder while in a relationship and that's not okay
I'm on tinder while in a relationship and that IS ok in MY relationship.
>she's being kind of a bitch about it by dismissing your curiosities.
She has all the right to dismiss OP's curiosity cause she isn't dating OP. If a girl I dated a year ago out of the blue asked me why I'm on a dating app if I'm in a relationship I would tell that judgmental bitch to mind her own business.
>>
>>16915660
A stalker? He was on Tindr, that's not stalking. He happened upon information relevant to someone else's life. I hardly see how that's stalking. He would be in the wrong not to tell him.

>>16915633
>Privacy
That's why she's on a public dating app, right? And that's also why her relationship is set on facebook such that this guy can see it? Because she wants privacy? Allow me to walk outside and swing my dick around and get uppity if anyone threatens to call the police.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.