[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
small questions v2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
okay guys im back to do another small questions thread. if you have a question that you think is too small or not important enough for its own thread ask it in here and ill do my best to respond to everyone.
>>
How do do a home run with a girl? (Straight sex)
>>
First of all you have to get her phone number. You work on her until she is wet enough and then you ask her to meet. Then you bring her to your house and she will be horny enough to fuck with you
>>
are college certificates worth much? i'm trying to finish an AAS and found that i can squeeze in a certificate on the side. it's not too much extra work but it still is a bit of time and cash that i rather not spend if i don't need to.

the two that I need for the cert are at some inconvenient time slots(late night or other weekdays i'm not at school meaning more driving and expenses) but at the same time, more is better right?
>>
How do you end a phone conversation with someone who just keeps talking after saying "One more thing..." and "Oh, before you go"
>>
>>16915525
well you have to go in with respect. shes not gonna wanna bone you if you treat her like shit. now that doesnt mean be autismos to the max and dress in a suit and say shit like m'lady it just means know her boundaries and dont cross them. you have to be confident and nice. best way to do that is let her talk.

if youre already dating start asking about where she stands on all that kind of stuff and go from there.

if you arent dating yet though. take her on a casual date or two and if she wants more take her on a nicer one or two. then talk about it in a serious respectful manner. if you are open and say that you are willing thats okay. if you say you want her pussy all up on yuh dick thats not okay.

this could take a long while. so an alternative, albiet trashier, method. glow with confidence and get her number. text her and when she texts back look at it and set a thirty minute timer. when the timer goes off respond like normal. eventually mention sex. if her responses are related to sex text back immediately, otherwise timer. when you hang out with her talk about how she is so hot and shes got this fuckin smoking body or whatever she will be willing to fuck in no time. only do this to a girl you wont ever care about and you can avoid forever when shit goes south. if you do this method thiigh thats pretty mean.

either way use yer noggin and wear a condom. dont be afraid to buy a bod and read the instructions to learn how to properly put one on
>>
>>16915549
if the certificate can give you an edge up in the job field that you are planning on going into go for it. but it seems like you would rather not take it so ask the people around if they have taken the classes and see what they thought of it.

more may not be better, a bachelors in applied mathematics is useless when you are trying to become a chef.

>>16915558
let them finish with the "oh one more thing" then say "oh i gotta go anon ill talk to you later, sorry i gotta go, okay, i love you, okay, okay, bye" just rapid fire goodbye phrases and okays until they say goodbye then hang up. obviously omit the i love yous if you dont love them.
>>
nothin?
>>
Kay senpai got a toughie.

I'm 25, how do I go about making new friends my age when the majority of people I meet are middle aged and already have enough friends.

I live in the UK and there's this big culture of politely blanking people you don't already know.

I live in a rural area and work nights. I'm introverted but not a social retard.

Show me what you got fampai.
>>
>>16915765
try reconnecting with some of your friends from highschool. then gain friends through association. try to find a place that hosts an intrest you have. (if you excersize get a gym member ship even if you dont need one. if youre a nerd hang out at nerd stores such a comic book/rpg/board game/tcg store. if youre a hippy/hipster hanf out at cafés.) and talk to people there, get some numbers and hang out with them outside of there.
>>
am i doing good?
>>
>>16916189
No, fuck off.
>>
File: thumbs up batman.gif (375 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up batman.gif
375 KB, 500x420
>>16916189
I've just been lurking so far but I'd say you're doing great OP
>>
>>16916202
im flattered ;) wanna hook up?
>>
File: 6.jpg (584 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
584 KB, 1920x1080
How do you socialize with family members you haven't seen in a very long time?

I've never been one to talk to many people...Actually, I'm more of a awkward shut-in. So I don't really have much experience talking to people to begin with.

But this time, its with a family member. I can't just run away from it like I usually do. I really want to feel 'natural' being with my uncle who I haven't seen for 6 years, since I'm going to probably be living with him for quite some time.
>>
How do you deal with an awful study group in a writing class?
>>
>>16916347
catch up on what has happened in your life in those six years. ask him about his six years. after you do that (which should take an hour or so if you really go in depth) talk about the past, the good ole days. learn about what he is interested in and show him what youre interested in. if anything is mutual build off of that.

>>16916354
dont do all the work just do your part if you have an assignment. find new study buddies if you are just studying. if you are assigned to study with them just be there and study on your own. working with people who dont want to do the work/study is really frustrating so i feel ya. the best you can really do is tolerate it until it passes. if its not gonna pass for a long time talk to your professor and ask them if you can study on your own. or find someone with a similar probken and ask the professor if the two of you can form a new group. explain that its because your study partners are lazy/hard to work with and your teach will probably be willing to work it out. if not..... tough luck. just try to do your part but dont do the whole thing.
>>
bump. removing the secure tripcode as i realize that its not necessary
>>
is it selfish or wrong to hide my cancer from the people who love me?
>>
>>16917231
I'm not Piglet, but here me out anyway.

For the last two years of her life, my grandmother had cancer. She hid it very well for the most part until her last 6 months. Eventually, she got much weaker and mentally unstable. She eventually revealed it to us that she had stage 4 lung cancer. I was extremely upset, not at her, but at the fact that I fought with her for a while. Keep in mind, I loved her very much.

So, I came down, apologized about the fight, and hoped to Christ she got better.

Somehow, instead of being given 2 weeks (So the doctor said), she pushed for another 5 1/2 months. She pulled a facade that she got better via extremely strong painkillers, but she puked up tons of blood on her last day, lost all breathing capability and died.

My point? Please tell your loved ones as soon as possible, or else, they will be extremely tormented and unprepared when you die (Unless it's treatable, but even then, give them worst-case).

When my grandma died, it still tore me up, but I was 'prepared' for it, anyway.
>>
Let's say I'm living in an area that's a majority Mexican, (like 90-95% since we're close to the border) but Im not Mexican. I moved here and don't know many people.I go to a community college ATM and work at a thrift store. And I barely see black, white, Asian. Only Mexicans. Basically how do I make friends with them since I stand out and not many people talk to me?
>>
sorry it took so long yesterday was hectic

>>16917231
selfish? a little. wrong? maybe.
should you tell them? definitely.
if its terminal they deserve a chance to say goodbye. if its not you are going to need someone to help you get through the pain of chemo.

>>16919064
well unless they dont speak english and toy dont speak spanish it shouldntbme too hard. if youre white though it could be tougher because mexicans are racist against whites. but in reality all it takes is finding someone woth similar interests as you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.