[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vagina Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 17036.jpg (75 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
17036.jpg
75 KB, 400x320
Can we have a /vag/ general?

Last night I was having sex with my bf, we hadn't had sex in awhile.

Side note: I have had a nexplanon implant for going on three years now so my sex drive isn't really there plus I have no period typically. Solid bc though.

I fucked him as he sat down and then we finished doggy style. Unsurprisingly he slammed my cervix a good few times in that last position. My cervix has always been a little tender and sometimes bleeds (due to the bc). I went to clean myself up and I notice the discharge/cum is slightly pink from bleeding. Now that's usually not a big deal, but then I found what looked like pic related.

It had a shape like a giant sperm, but it felt like a tissue/tendon. It was white. Length-wise it was no bigger than a quarter. I poked it with my nail, it looked like it had the capability of bleeding. The round part had a slight spot of blood at the top, with a tail or root that tapered off.

I googled it as best I could, but the closest answer I could come up with was that it was a cervical polyp. I tried to see if there were any stories of these things spontaneously expelling after sex, but no luck. I'm freshly new to my area (just moved to NC) and there aren't a lot of free clinics like PP around that are capable of medical obgyn exams (my job has health bennies but I have a considerably high deductible and no physician yet for referral..). I think I need a pap smear just so I can have someone look at my cervix and make sure there aren't any more tumors/fibroids. Anyone ever have these?
>>
>>16915450
What part is that on pic rel? Looks like a beeenus
>>
Thanks OP, I've been waiting for one of these.

I've just started seeing someone who has a very big dick. I've never had bigger than five inches before and I am extremely tight, to the point where I struggle to fit even small vibrators inside me. I like this. It works for me.

So after a few separate attempts at sex, he finally manages to enter me fully which starts off as painful but then becomes the best feeling ever.

A few days after, I felt like everything down there had "changed". I can't explain it, it just didn't feel as firm and perfect as before. My clit felt like it moved around a bit more which I know sounds weird but it's the only way I can describe it. It didn't feel as apparent either.

I've spent the past few weeks doing my normal kegel exercises and things are now back to normal but I'm a bit concerned that regular fuckings might turn my tight, well-formed vagina into a hideous roastie cavern.

Am I right to be worried about this or should I just enjoy it and continue with the kegels?
>>
>>16915472
Pic shows a cross-section of the vagina connecting to the cervix on the right, the donut-looking thing on the left is the frontal view of the cervix.

The red dongs hanging off it are the polyps, which aren't supposed to be there. They're kind of like sprouts, which is why their 'roots' are tapered (they root in the small cervical passageway leading to the uterus) where the 'bulbs' are considerably larger and rotund (because they grow out towards the vagina or uterus depending which way).

>>16915493
You're too worried. "Roasties" happen because women or their partners tug on their vulvas due to sexual pleasure or curiosity. Just don't pull on your vulva and nothing should happen.

Have you tried looking for tears?
A few years ago I had a fwb with a massively thick dick. One time he fucked me so hard and dry the bottom part of my vaginal opening teared a little. There was bleeding involved.
It did heal but the skin slit is still there, I noticed I don't feel that delightful skin pull as much with my current partner anymore..
>>
>>16915521

Thanks Anon :)

No tears at all, it wasn't that big and there was plenty of lube involved. It just felt different, probably because I've never had anything that large inside me and probably had to stretch out a bit.
>>
I'm getting older and I've noticed my pink pussy is getting darker and the labia is getting more defined
I'm 20 and I don't like it

Lol I just want the sex femanons
>>
Big dick problems.
Do you think you could settle down with a guy who is so big? Girls always tell me to settle with average but big and painful is fun every now and then.
>>
File: 1455121937189.jpg (83 KB, 552x709) Image search: [Google]
1455121937189.jpg
83 KB, 552x709
>>16915567
>asking about penis in /vagg/
>>
>>16915643
Where did i ask about penis?
>>
>>16915528
Most likely, no worries anon! Enjoy the D.

>>16915530
Actually that's pretty normal, most guys tend not to notice. For everything else there's photoshop.

>>16915567
Do what you feel is comfortable. If a big dick is a looming thought that puts you on edge about sex then either be transparent about your concerns or just don't do it. Big dick guys generally oblige to requests for gentleness or caution.
>>
>>16915530
Me too. I think it's just a normal thing. Wish it didn't happen though
>>
>>16915701
Mine has really dark lips and it goes over to the anus and even the "crotch". I can't ever have intimacy with someone while having that. It's embarrassing to me.
>>
>>16915718
It is an insecurity of mine but vaginal and anus bleaching doesn't sound fun at all. I wouldn't stop sucking my bfs dick just cause it was dark, I assume the same of other people.
>>
>>16915723 but its so ugly when we're really pale and white... I also don't like the idea of going to a clinic and doing that but is there another way? Like people hidroquinone but we can't it unless we go to a doctor and in too embarrassed to show it to even a doctor. I'm so clueless I know. But its a complex I have since forever!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.