[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started experimenting with drugs - weed - ketamine - snorting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I started experimenting with drugs

- weed
- ketamine
- snorting ritalin
- 25c-NBOMe (research chemical)
- LSD
- cocaine
- MDMA

Which one of these has given me memory problems?
>>
Research chemicals aren't something to fuck with senpai
>>
>>16915135
most likely the weed unless you are on one of the others the whole time.
>>
i should probably add that >>16915215 is only true if your list is correct and your drugs were the substances you thought. there are many substances sold as mdma that actually give you a brain damage.
>>
How long have you been doing these substances and in what quantities?
I'd put bets on the 25-c and the MDMA being the culprits, but it would help if you told us more.

>>16915178
They're sadly all most people can get these days.
>>
>>16915178
>>16915340

there's nothing wrong with "research chemicals". the problem is people doing drugs without knowing shit about them. the whole 2c family (except 2c-b) and their amphetamine homologes are branded as "research chemicals" while there is nothing wrong with them. same goes for all LSD analogues, but they all have the same toxicity as real LSD (read: none)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.