[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of a girl you unsuccessfully tried to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: avon.jpg (22 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
avon.jpg
22 KB, 564x564
What's the point of a girl you unsuccessfully tried to be flirty with asking about the next concert of my band and planning (as I could check via Facebook) to go there with one of her female friends I only saw twice but who had already been told about me by her?
>>
>>16915045
Maybe she likes the music.
>>
>>16915078
No way. Even she said our recordings sound shitty (we recorded our songs with a fucking mobile phone, only one track, 0 edition). She's pretty standard when it comes to music, she likes classic rock, indie and all that.
>>
>What's the point of a girl you unsuccessfully tried to be flirty with asking about the next concert of my band and planning (as I could check via Facebook) to go there with one of her female friends I only saw twice but who had already been told about me by her?

jesus christ you're a terrible communicator, re-read that sentence
>>
I honestly had a stroke while reading this
>>
>>16915045
Damn son, you should like...learn how to english. Maybe she doesn't like you because you're a moron?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.