[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: angry-broadway.jpg (176 KB, 770x300) Image search: [Google]
angry-broadway.jpg
176 KB, 770x300
There's always someone who, occasionally or frequently, pisses the shit out of you but you cannot say anything about it.

Here, you can liberate yourself anonymously and call those people out on their bullshit.

(Feel free to encourage/help your fellow anons, this is /adv/ after all. We're all going through some shit).
>>
I realized that I fucking hate my friend. Hell, I don't even like using that appellation anymore. How'd that happen? Well, there's two types of people in this world, clean people and dirty people. This person is part of the later group.

I learned how to live on my own pretty early (moved out at 16) and I am very glad I was able to experience life on my own. My gf had a similar thing happen around the same age (left for college at 17) and that makes it really easy to live with this person because they are "life educated", so to speak?

Back to the person (which I live with btw); if I could say anything to them I'd say:

You are one lazy piece of shit. You really disgust me. I can't believe I cleaned your house, I should have left if how it was, piss stained and a dirty mess.
We make "house rules" and you read them and shit, but don't fucking abide to them. That's a huge lack of respect since - I - clean and - I - pick up after myself.
I feel bad for the person who will end up with you, that's if you don't change, and don't think you will.
You make my girlfriend cook you packs of bacon in exchange for weed you fucking weirdo.
You are always so passive about fucking everything, would it hurt to give a shit once in a while?
Your response to the basement flood/water near the electrical panel was "there's nothing we can do about it" wow I hope you burn in your sleep dear, I really do.
Also the whole "not eating" thing is really disturbing, And stop fucking crying about it to me, you think I give a shit? Cause you too stupid to make some toast? Is this a cry for attention? Cause I aint grabbing it.
>>
You are in trouble, bitch. Game's up. What you saw last night was real. Everyone hates you. Hear me -- its' YOU everyone thinks is crazy. It's YOU they think is fat and ugly. It's YOU that people hate. You are a total pussy. Last night I saw you for what you are. A nasty mean bullying fuckboy. You lost the one person who could have helped you. You are a stupid ho and a nasty little bitch.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.