[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys give me signs on how to find out if a lady likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dsa.png (3 KB, 130x127) Image search: [Google]
dsa.png
3 KB, 130x127
Can you guys give me signs on how to find out if a lady likes you (Based on your experience)
>>
>>16914516
Ask her.
>>
>>16914531
She send me mixed signals that she likes me and sometimes ignoring me like i didn't exist. Also one time she asked me to answer her book and i know that she knows the answer to it when she gave me the book it has a paper on it saying "trust me, I love you" didn't know how to react that day, What do you think should i do? I'm good at talking to friends but not with the girl i like.
>>
>>16914543
>trust me, I love you
These words were written? Really?
>>
>>16914557
Yes it is, right on top of the page of the book she want me to answer.
>>
>>16914562
and it was directed to you?
Seems like a strong statement, don't you think too?
Do you like her, have some feelings for her?
>>
>>16914543
You have to tell her how you feel, what you want and could that happen between the two of you.
It can be hard, but you have to bight the bullet.
If you never ask, you may never know and lose her.
>>
Are you in high school? Then who fucking knows.
If you are older, ask to hang out and gauge her response. It ain't rocket science.
>>
>>16914566
i like her very much
>>
>>16914608
Then (like >>16914601 said) make it happen.
She sent you a strong signal, so get to know how she thinks and feels about you.
Write her and suggest a meet up. Try to avoid the word "date" but let her know, that you want to meet her alone and want to see if there might be more for both of you.
Meet her, talk to her, get to know her better, laugh, eat, drink, have fun, smile.
If she likes you she will also like to spend time with you. So go, grab your balls, be a man and ask her out and show that you're interested in her!
>>
>>16914617
I will do it thanks for all of your help.
>>
If she texts back quickly.
If you flirt overtly, and she flirts back or responds in a way that encourages you to continue.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.