[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get happy and content with dying alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x1136
How do you get happy and content with dying alone?
>>
How do you now you'll die alone? Assuming you're in your 20's or 30's you still have time to find somebody.
>>
>>16914426
Because you can't find a partner if you're unhappy. Nobody wants to date someone unperfect.
>>
>learning Swedish
Why?
.t swede
>>
>>16914455
I'm gonna seek asylum there when Putin and Trump start throwing rocks at each other.
>>
>>16914460
I hope they end the world.
>>
I wouldn't dwell on it, even if you've had companionship leading up to it every man dies alone.
>>
>>16914460
Good planning (assuming you'd like to stay this close to Russia). Swedish is oddly required here considering practically everyone knows fluent English. It's one of the primary reasons for unemployment among immigrants.
>>
>>16914473
It would still be nice to love and be loved in return.

>>16914481
I like the scandinavian system too much. I know it's not appropriate to say that but all other cultures are simply objectively inferior.
>>
>>16914498
>i know it's not appropriate to say
You will fit right in here pal. I agree that there's many pros to this system but it's a bit inflated because of other countries military spending. It's not like we could resist an invasion either way but it's still the case.
>>
>>16914504
You're not resisting an invasion right now.

This is the problem with peaceful, accepting and tolerating cultures. They'll tolerate warlike, intolerant cultures and get stomped.

This is also why women will never be free. Either they're slaves to their own men, or slaves to someone else among with their own.
>>
>>16914473
>Standard 4chan reply

Even telling him to kill himself would be a more positive thing.
>>
>>16914510
Our democracy and it's political leanings has survived for the most part. The biggest toll has been taken on our culture (as in arts and stuff). Mostly the more modern developments. Sure there's crimes on the rise but when Bosnia was having its religious wars the Muslims that immigrated certainly didn't hurt the country (mainly because there was a large shortage on manpower though).

It's probably very hard to judge from the outside because you don't get to read local newspaper and the arguments politicians have. The worst offense I've seen the last maybe 3 months is that there was an women's lobbying group making a social Democrat cite inaccurate stats. Citing a study that showed 4.2-5.0% unexplained gender based wage gap and presented it as 13.2% (which was the raw wage gap). This kind of stuff bothers me because the projected wage gap is gonna flip the other way soon (within 10 years certainly). And it's simply undemocratic to do that the way they did it. The appeal was clearly towards people who will just repeat it (women don't get paid after 15:57). The stuff you (as a foreigner or tabloid reader) mainly see is sensationalism. Yes we didn't have handgrenades being thrown in Malmö before but the scale of it is like saying the US is a failing state because of the Fergusson riots.

>women will never be free
Probably. But it's by choice mainly and individual women can choose to be free really. If they disregard opinions of other women and suppress their urges. I see it in my mom and it hurts a bit but this is all we can do really right?

Sorry for making a wordy post. Didn't really say much.
>>
>>16914534
You said plenty, and it was important.

The problem is, the world is still a hideous and miserable place and I am still unloved and deeply upset about it.
>>
>>16914481
I don't even know why immigrants won't learn the language. It's not even that hard, except some pronunciation, grammar is quite simple.
>>
>>16914481
>Oddly required
I'm waiting for the day when requiring to learn Swedish to live in Sweden will be racist.
>>
>>16914559
Slaves learn the language of their masters, not the other way around.
>>
Thread somehow derails into Swedish racism or something.
>>
>>16914576
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>16914567
Yeah that's not really the point I was making. If I'm a software developer that emigrated I might have to learn Swedish to get a field specific job. While that stuff can come later really. It's not helpful to us or them. They're not part of the work force and we're not reaping those benefits (they get some miniscule sum that's really irrelevant in the grand scheme of thing so technically they're draining a little).
>>16914559
I'd imagine certain things like 'en' and 'ett' to be hard because I only know it intuitively. And there's disputes between different dialects if it's one or the other. It's the stereotypical error non-native make. But I'm pretty sure there's some reason to it. I wasn't taught any of it though.
>>16914554
Yeah I guess. Shame about your situation.
>>16914576
Well it did detail from 'how do I become happy?'
Didn't really take much of a step down.
>>
>>16914585
I didn't get an answer tho
>>
Even if you have someone, you still die alone.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.