[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been mutual attraction between you and a friend's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Cheating.jpg (122 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Cheating.jpg
122 KB, 1024x682
Has there ever been mutual attraction between you and a friend's gf/bf? Did you act on it? How did you deal with it? Any advice to someone in that situation now?
>>
>>16914382
Never act on those feelings, if you value your friend. It won't end well for anyone involved.
>>
I have before. Me and my mate's girlfriend had palpable chemistry. The only reason they were together was because they met first. Almost immediately his girlfriend and I decided we should be together. It took another two weeks for her to work up the courage to dump my mate, but we were able to get together after that.

He didn't take it well, but he should have been happy that I found someone that made me happy, and that made her truly happy.

So, it depends on the situation. Usually don't poke around a mate's girl, but sometimes it must be done.
>>
>>16914393
You sound like a real homewrecker.
>>
Yeah I met a couple living in a share house, we got along great and the girl and I had amazing chemistry.

In the end she told me she didn't love him and I said nothing. Two months later at a festival I told her I had feelings but she said she didn't feel the same. I go away for a year travelling, she calls me and says she has feelings (i'm in a new relationship at this point). I talk to friend about it. He says it's all good you feel what you want to feel. Get back to the same city. Hang out again, a little awkward at first. Last weekend bro told me it was cool if I wanted to bang the girl. Told my new gf about it and she's shitting bricks...I think they are down for a fouresome...meeting with girl tomorrow to discuss....i'm in way over my head.
>>
Urghh people that tell you not to act on these feelings are the weak one's imo. If you truly care about your relationships friends and more then you owe them to be honest to everyone. Don't start sleeping with them but you can fucking talk about it. No one owns anyone else, these "rules" just stem from people's own insecurities.

Own your emotions
>>
>>16914411
desu sounds like neither of you 4 know what you're doing and wanna get into it on impulse. that'll make a shitty 4some anon
>>
>>16914405
Let's call it like it is. He sounds like a douchebag.

I can't imagine that level of casual disregard for a friend. "He should have been happy for us!" Jesus. I've never been that desperate.
>>
I've never been in this situation before and its all I can think about.
>>
>>16914393
Because you mate probably won't say it: Go fuck yourself real hard with a bamboo stick, Vlad the Impaler style. People like you are the selfcentred cancer we don't need. He's not your mate, though. He deserves better, someone who knows bros before hoes.
>>
>>16914412
Or, you know, not being immature dicks that will gladly fuck over a friend to put a dick in someone. Don't be surprised people will gladly backstab you in the future. And with good reason.
>>
>>16914382
Never acted on it though I have had multiple friends and even my brothers gf's come on to me. Turned them all down though it was really hard several times. Every one of the girls ultimately cheated on my friend and my brother but it wasn't going to be with me. Not worth the easy pussy when it would ruin solid friendships.
>>
>>16914382

i kept having sex dreams about my best friends girl. and sometimes him too.

she made a joke about how we'd never have a threesome (and then stated shes only interested in fmf) but when suggesting who I be for halloween she suggested a character that she claimed i had a great resemblance to, then said he was the hottest in the 'brat pack'

so theres some attraction there ye?

anyway id dick them both down if given the chance.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.