[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Careers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1456730530920.png (204 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1456730530920.png
204 KB, 600x468
Australian melvin with no job or outlying skills. Wanna legally make dollars and succeed in life.
I understand there is no easy make a mill in a minute" but I don't even know where to apply for a casual job

also for info I'm 19
>>
>>16914352
Apply for any work you think you could do or learn to do.
Any work is experience.
You're only so you have plenty of time to build your skills etc.
Invest in yourself; do a course in something you maybe interested in and improve your skills in the process.
If you get a job you're not happy in, keep working as hard as you can and look for another job.

When you are working, always start on time, look for something to do in between tasks, be willing to learn as much as you can and make sure you ask questions if needed. Too many people say they understand a request and walk away without a clue.
It's always better to ask questions than make mistakes.
>>
What's your education level?
If you just want something casual/part time, go hand out resumes to shops in your area. Google how to make a resume.
Most people's first job is not their career. People like to know that you have the ability to get out of bed in the morning and go to work. This is especially true if you can hold down a job long term. People who keep swapping jobs might be a problem.
You're quite young. Save money and what you don't save have some fun with.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.